8.6

The days went by like this, and it was already autumn before they knew it. However, neither Xie Heng nor Jiang Bozhou felt the passage of time. The two of them were tired and clinging to each other. If Jiang Bozhou was not a human being and needed food, , there are still some things that cannot be done by outsiders, and the two of them will probably not go out for several months.

  Xie Heng had no idea of ​​converting Jiang Bozhou into a vampire, and Jiang Bozhou never mentioned it to Xie Heng. This was a tacit understanding between the two people. Xie Heng did not ask about his loved one's past in this world. He knew that no matter what his loved one had experienced or what he was going to do, it would not hurt him, and Zhouzhou would definitely tell him as long as he was willing.

  During this period, Xie Heng also refused several banquet invitations from high-level vampires. From this, the vampires got a rough idea of ​​the character of this vampire prince. As expected, he was as indifferent as recorded in the book and did not have much desire for foreign objects.

  The news that a vampire prince of oriental origin with a kinder personality has woken up has spread throughout the circles of vampires and vampires. There are also rumors that this vampire prince has raised a beautiful man with very delicious blood just like humans raise lovers. Blood slave, hang out with that blood slave all day long, hold that blood slave in the heart.

 No one knows whether this rumor is true or not, but at least some vampires who like to camp have found an opportunity to please the vampire prince. It seems that the vampire prince likes beautiful male blood slaves with delicious blood. The blood slaves must be docile and must not be afraid of the vampires. I heard that the prince's blood slave often looked at the prince in a coquettish manner, which seemed unusual.

  Versaco and Ellers didn't know that what they said "the prince has a male human lover" would become like this in the spread. They laughed for a long time after hearing this gossip. Fortunately, they didn't know this. The news came from them, otherwise the two fourth-generation vampires would be frightened?

  They once again visited the castle of the Blood Prince, who received them with his lover. They were originally tempted and fearful, but when they saw His Majesty the Prince, the fear and submission from their bloodline made it impossible for them to have any other thoughts.

  They didn't stay with Xie Heng for long, but the clothes on their backs were completely soaked when they walked out of the castle. Unbeknownst to Xie Heng, the forces on the Blood Tribe's side had quietly reached a contract regarding him, treating the prince as an unborn powerful person, and respecting him and not offending him were the first conditions.

  The second is to please as much as possible. The vampires originally only knew that the prince was a man of indifferent desires, and there was almost no place to start with. However, the rumors spread more and more widely, and anyone who is a vampire knows it. Therefore, regardless of whether it is true or not, vampires with some influence are searching for qualified people in their own territories. Beautiful human man.

  The forces under Versaco and Ailes were also ready to move, but most of them were stopped by them. However, there are always those in a force who are ambitious and want to seize power and usurp the throne. These vampires think this is their opportunity to go further, secretly The movements are becoming more frequent. Versaco and Ellers did not stop these vampires again. They could not stop the vampires who wanted to die.

  Xie Heng didn't know that someone was "choosing a concubine" for him. He stood at the gate of the castle and put a cloak on Jiang Bozhou who was about to go out. He kissed Jiang Bozhou's lips, reluctantly, "Can I really not be with Zhouzhou?"