3.11

It was Fu'er who gave birth to a smart child for him. When he achieves great things, he and Fu'er's child will be made a prince. Duke Zhenguo's eyes were dark. As for this fool, he could barely act as a shield for his beloved son. If the plan goes wrong, the child can live happily and leave a part of his Jiang family's blood.

  He had worked hard for twenty years in order to ascend to the throne. Why did Jiang Bozhou, a weakling, inherit the treasure before him? However, his bloodline was orthodox and his strength made him unable to do anything for a while. He could only eat his guts and use soft knives bit by bit. Cut the meat. After finally finding the treasure Wangchen, he successfully poisoned Jiang Bozhou. Who expected a young imperial doctor who came from nowhere to do something bad?

The Duke of Zhen Guo was extremely angry when he thought about the hidden stake that had been removed. How did that little bastard Jiang Bozhou find out? It seems that we have to plan ahead. The king will be successful and the bandits will be defeated. Let's see who wins.

  Why is it that everyone's surname is Jiang, but the throne is not his?

  Xie Heng, unaware of the madness of Zhen Guo Gong and his son, hurriedly returned to the side hall. The palace servants who were sweeping aside were already used to it and turned a blind eye to the marks on Xie Heng's chin.

  Xie Heng admired himself in the mirror, looking at the somewhat blurry face in the bronze mirror, and was very pleased.

  He picked up the medicine stove placed on the shelf and entered the small kitchen in the side hall that was not usually used much. Zhouzhou's body is so weak, for the sake of a happy life in the future, it is better to nurse him back to health as soon as possible.

  So when Jiang Bozhou hurried back to the palace after handling government affairs, he smelled a familiar and disgusting smell of Chinese medicine as soon as he entered the door. What's even more frightening is that Zihuang, whom he misses so much, is sitting next to the medicine bowl.

  "Why don't you come over?" Xie Heng blinked at Jiang Bozhou.

  Jiang Bozhou was successfully seduced. He clenched his fists, cheered himself up, and finally took heavy steps.

  "I have prepared sweets for Your Majesty~" Xie Heng kept up his efforts, his cute little voice scratching directly into Jiang Bozhou's heart.

  Jiang Bozhou dazedly took the medicine bowl from Xie Heng's hand and drank it all in one gulp. The unspeakable astringent taste lingered on the back of his tongue, and before he could retching physiologically, a piece of sweet candy was put into his mouth.

  "Okay, no more suffering." Xie Heng touched Jiang Bozhou's head and messed up the hairstyle he had just combed in the morning.

  "Bitter." Jiang Bozhou retorted weakly. This recipe was specially modified by Xie Heng. While retaining the medicinal properties, it removed a lot of the bitter taste and added a sweet candy. Especially when fed by my sweetheart, there is no bitter taste in my mouth now.

  Xie Heng came closer, and the faint fragrance of herbs was already tainted with the bitterness of the medicinal soup. He pressed the back of Jiang Bozhou's head and gently tasted the sweetness on the tip of his lover's tongue.

  "Your Majesty lied, it was obviously not painful at all." Xie Heng pressed Jiang Bozhou's forehead tightly, their breaths intertwined.

  Jiang Bozhou foolishly touched his numb lips, feeling a little confused.

  Sweet kiss, sweet Zihuang~ He likes it so much.

  Xie Heng took Jiang Bozhou's hand and sat down on two adjacent stools. He asked Fusheng to pass on the food and put the medicine bowl away.