4.7

Hearing Xie Heng's words, Jiang Bozhou felt aggrieved. His god clearly knew that he was not asleep and might still be waiting to see his joke.

  Jiang Bozhou opened his eyes, grabbed Xie Heng's hand, and said with a scolding face, "Why do you want to tease me like this?"

  "I'm not teasing you." Xie Heng took off Jiang Bozhou's hand and put it back under the quilt, pressing his forehead against his cheek. "I just think Zhouzhou is too cute."

  Xie Heng always smiles in front of Jiang Bozhou, and there are endless love words. If it were said to others, Jiang Bozhou would probably feel frivolous, but how could Xie Heng be the same?

  Jiang Bozhou felt dissatisfied when he felt the warmth on his face. He was eager for more touches in his heart, without any trace of sleepiness.

  "Zhouzhou still can't sleep?" Xie Heng supported his head with one hand and lay on his side on the bed, while the other hand gently slid across the bridge of Jiang Bozhou's nose.

  "Can't sleep." I don't want to sleep either. Jiang Bozhou's eyelashes trembled slightly and he quietly slowed down his breathing. No, the God of Light did not agree to his request. He had to hold back and not show his ugliness in front of the dear God.

  "Then, let me tell you some stories?" Xie Heng thought for a while and asked tentatively.

  Jiang Bozhou's eyes lit up a little more, "I would like to hear about your past experience, okay?" Jiang Bozhou's face was half buried in the quilt, he was so cute.

  Xie Heng frowned, his previous experience?

  "Isn't it possible?" Although Jiang Bozhou couldn't see, it didn't prevent him from "seeing" the hesitation flashing across Xie Heng's face. An unknown fire lit up in his heart, but he didn't mean what he said, "Your Majesty, I don't want that. Forget it, I—"

  "Of course. Whatever Zhouzhou wants to hear, I will tell him for Zhouzhou." Xie Heng rubbed Jiang Bozhou's hair soothingly and spoke in a warm voice about what he saw before the God of Light fell asleep.

  It was the first time for Xie Heng to use the body of a previous owner, but he had never confused himself with the original owner, so when Jiang Bozhou asked to hear his previous experiences, the first thing that came to Xie Heng's mind was that he was different from the original owner. Lovers of different identities spend time in different small worlds.

  But, can this be said to Zhouzhou, his family? That must not be possible. Xie Heng couldn't imagine what exciting things would happen if he told Zhouzhou the truth.

  Xie Heng doesn't mind playing some fun and exciting games with his lover within a controllable range, but this matter is obviously not within the scope of consideration. Xie Heng was actually very worried about some problems that might arise after he returned to the source world after collecting the fragments of his lover's soul. But in this situation, he could only take it one step at a time and keep it secret for as long as he could.

  Jiang Bozhou imagined the demeanor of the gods thousands of years ago based on the stories of the gods. But as he listened, Jiang Bozhou felt that something was wrong: in the mouth of the God of Light, this God of Darkness appeared too frequently.

  Xie Heng also discovered this problem. He put his arms around Jiang Bozhou's shoulders and brushed his fingertips against Jiang Bozhou's earlobe. His words were full of ambiguity, "Don't worry, will the God of Light treat the God of Darkness like I did to Zhouzhou? They They are enemies on the opposite side, nothing more."

"Is it an enemy?" Jiang Bozhou murmured.

  "Of course." Xie Heng affirmed without hesitation.

  In the long memory of the God of Light, He fought fiercely with the God of Darkness, and they had an almost life-and-death relationship. The word "almost" is used because the two gods come from the same source and coexist, so in the end, the God of Light only sealed the God of Darkness as a price. , the God of Light fell into a slumber that lasted for thousands of years.