5.10 [end]

Jiang Bozhou stood at the door and hesitated. He picked at the door frame as if he could pull out flowers, "Are we really going to see the parents?"

  "Of course," Xie Heng smiled, "otherwise Zhouzhou would not be able to inherit the Wan Guan family's wealth. Didn't Zhouzhou fall in love with the Xie family's wealth at that time?"

  "I'm not..." Jiang Bozhou was a little depressed, "You know me."

  "I know." Xie Heng held Jiang Bozhou's hand and asked him to sit down on the sofa. "Zhouzhou wants to support me, doesn't he?"

  "Well..." Jiang Bozhou looked into Xie Heng's eyes and couldn't help but blush, "Really, just understand in your heart. Why do you say it out loud?"

  Xie Heng pinched Jiang Bozhou's face in a funny way, "Do you know how shy you are now?"

  "Tch, you are shy." Jiang Bozhou grabbed Xie Heng's clothes, "I really want to go, why don't we go? I can afford to support you. If Aheng waits a few more years, I will definitely let him Ah Heng becomes the wife of the richest man."

  "Oh." Xie Heng was noncommittal about this, but it was very sad when his family was busy with Zhouzhou, so sometimes it was nice to take a shortcut.

  "Don't believe it, I will prove it to you!" Jiang Bozhou waved his fist and vowed.

  Xie Heng straightened his tie in the mirror and looked back at his lover who exuded the "overlord spirit". "That's a pity. I have already made an appointment with, um, Xie's father, and I'm going to talk about marriage. Since Zhou Zhou doesn't willing--"

  "Who said I didn't want to? Why haven't you packed up yet? Don't keep father waiting." When it comes to being thick-skinned, no one can compare to Jiang Bozhou.

  Xie, the parent whom he wanted to meet, looked at the parent-child and adopted son looking at each other across the table, and suddenly felt a sense of the absurdity of living in a drama.

  Father Xie rubbed his hand back and forth on the handle of the coffee cup, trying to interrupt the conversation between his two sons, "It seems that I have ignored your love life."

  "Thank you, you don't actually need to care about us." Xie Heng took back the smile he had shown when facing Jiang Bozhou, with a serious expression and replied solemnly.

  Jiang Bozhou didn't mind watching the excitement, "We have a very good relationship, so I don't need your concern."

  Father Xie frowned and finally said nothing. He pushed out the document tucked under his left arm and looked into Xie Heng's eyes, "You can't help but understand its value."

  "Yes, I know." As the developer of artificial uterus, Xie Heng certainly knows the value contained in this technology.

  It not only has extremely high commercial value, but will also cause a great change in many fields such as medicine, materials science, and life sciences. Although it was originally developed to cope with Xie's father's urging of Jiang Bozhou's marriage.

  Father Xie's expression was hidden under the lenses. He turned the cup in his hand and didn't know what he was thinking about.

  Seeing that Jiang Bozhou was a little impatient, Xie Heng quietly squeezed his hand under the table. Jiang Bozhou moved a little closer to Xie Heng without leaving any trace, not missing any gap.

 When Father Xie looked up, he saw his whole body pressed against his adopted son. The adopted son looked at his parent and son fondly, and his teeth suddenly felt sour. After receiving the reason why his adopted son asked him to meet, Xie's father asked someone to check the situation between his two sons. The result was unexpected, and Xie's father took pity on his ignorant conspiracy theory.