3.8

"Then why did you have such an attitude when we first met?" Jiang Bozhou had long wanted to accuse him, but after that Xie Heng was completely obedient to him. Every time he saw Xie Heng, he felt happy and didn't even think about it. Don't stand up for accountability.

  "What kind of attitude?" Xie Heng lowered his eyes, and his long eyelashes moved slightly with the movements of his eyes. Jiang Bozhou was fascinated for a moment. He stood up, stretched out his hand to touch Xie Heng's eyelids, and rubbed them gently.

  Xie Heng cooperated and closed his eyes, letting Jiang Bozhou do what he did.

  "Zihuang, you are so kind to me." Jiang Bozhou hugged Xie Heng's waist across the desk, almost leaning on the table.

  "Only good for you." Xie Heng gently tapped Jiang Bozhou's forehead.

  Jiang Bozhou suddenly straightened up and sat back on the chair.

  Xie Heng raised his eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

  Jiang Bozhou raised his chin slightly and motioned Xie Heng to look at the table. Xie Heng followed his line of sight and found the small crumpled paper ball.

  "I want you to explain." Jiang Bozhou was a little angry. Hearing Xie Heng ramble here but never explained clearly, he almost forgot the original purpose. Is this considered a sexual act that makes him stupid?

  "Don't be angry." Xie Heng walked around to the inside of the desk and hugged Jiang Bozhou from behind.

  "Look at why I'm angry?" The faint scent of medicine lingered in his nose, and Jiang Bozhou liked this smell.

  "Shouldn't Your Majesty clarify the whole story?" Xie Heng had a malicious smile on his face.

  Jiang Bozhou choked, and that strange and irritable feeling surfaced again, as if Zihuang shouldn't have answered in this way.

  "Are you blaming me?" Although he said questions, he used a sure tone.

  "Shouldn't I blame your Majesty?" Xie Heng put his head on Jiang Bozhou's shoulder and sighed softly against his neck.

  Jiang Bozhou was stiff all over and his mind was in a state of confusion.

  "It's my fault." Jiang Bozhou moved slightly to the side, and Xie Heng also moved to the side with him.

  "What did your Majesty say?" Xie Heng thought he heard wrongly. Will Zhouzhou apologize?

  "Can Zihuang forgive me?" Jiang Bozhou was flustered. It turned out that Zihuang really blamed him, but he just didn't say it out loud. If one day, Zihuang's resentment reaches a certain level, will he choose to leave?

  If Zihuang really left, what would he do? Even if he loses the throne, he still wants to keep Zihuang.

  "I don't blame you, my majesty." Xie Heng didn't know what was wrong with him. He always liked to tease his lover in this world. Is this the seven-year itch? They must have been together for thousands of seven years, right?

  Jiang Bozhou's every move always scratched the pit of his heart, like willow catkins falling on the tip of his nose, feeling crisp and numb.

  "Yeah." Jiang Bozhou shrugged his nose and leaned lightly on Xie Heng. Neither of them said anything, and by default the topic was dropped.

  "There was a big epidemic in Fengzhou. Why did Your Majesty send out all the doctors and medical staff from the Imperial Hospital?" Xie Heng couldn't understand this.