7.6

After the prostitution in the daytime, the relationship between Xie Heng and Jiang Bozhou has improved rapidly. This is reflected in the fact that Jiang Bozhou's desire to control has become more and more obvious and he has become more and more clingy.

  In the past, Jiang Bozhou would let Xie Heng review memorials alone in the palace, but now, Jiang Bozhou can't wait to tie Xie Heng to his belt, so all the civil and military officials of Daqi finally met this majesty whom he had never seen before. .

  Yes, Jiang Bozhou took Xie Heng to court. The dragon chair, which had been empty for nearly three years, finally received its next owner. Some elderly officials were so excited that they burst into tears when they saw Xie Heng. They had been looking forward to the emperor's in-charge since they saw the emperor's approval. Those comments were clearly analyzed, and sometimes there were shocking and enlightening remarks. He was indeed a wise king. However, the regent was too authoritarian, and the methods he used to deal with the courtiers were too drastic. No one dared to touch the regent's troubles.

  But who would have expected, things would turn out differently, and the emperor would appear in the court hall. Although he hardly spoke, and it all depended on the regent's face when dealing with matters, it was at least a signal, a signal that could support the emperor and the regent in their fight.

  The regent and the emperor came and went at the same time, and half of the people in the court guessed that the relationship between the two was unusual. However, most of these people thought that the emperor endured the humiliation to win the opportunity to enter the court.

  Some people who had long been dissatisfied with the regent wanted to contact the emperor secretly, but the regent almost protected the palace into an iron barrel, and the people sent out lost news as soon as they entered the palace.

  Perhaps these people's desires are too strong, and the opportunity will come quickly. However, the direction of things far exceeded their expectations.

  Compared with previous years, the weather this year was smoother. There were no large-scale droughts, floods, locust plagues or epidemics. Just as the peaceful year was about to pass, we suddenly received news that the border gates had been lost: the Hu people had gone south and had broken through two cities.

Xie Heng pulled the dark-faced Jiang Bozhou out of bed and put on his clothes, and asked Xu Sanqing to pass on the six ministerial books.

  Xu Sanqing went to deliver the order without looking at Jiang Bozhou's expression. After all, it had been so long. If he could no longer see that his majesty had eaten the regent to death, he was a fool. He had not seen that Jin Douzi, the heartless one, had gone from one to another. Has the initial worry turned into pride and shame?

  This dynasty was in decline. Xie Heng finally realized this deeply. He looked at the balance of the treasury and felt a little worried.

  "What? You want money?" Jiang Bozhou said casually, leaning back on his chair.

  Xie Heng sighed, "If I had known better, I wouldn't have been so lazy." Xie Heng still felt a little regretful. Being with Zhou Zhou every day, he had long forgotten the original owner's wishes.

  "Oh?" A sharp light flashed in Jiang Bozhou's eyes, "Is this still considered slacking off? What will it be like when you are not slacking off?" Jiang Bozhou's heart rang with alarm bells. He knew that his majesty was extremely talented. If he hadn't been unwilling to let go, his Majesty would have taken charge of the government long ago, which meant that his Majesty no longer needed him.

  "When you are not slacking off?" Xie Heng still thought about this question seriously, "I will probably spend a lot less time with Zhouzhou."

  Jiang Bozhou still wanted to say something, but he heard from outside that six ministers had arrived.