7.1

The little puppet emperor attacks × the regent suffers

 "Your Majesty, wake up! King Ding'an will be here soon. Please keep on holding on!" Xie Heng had just entered the small world when he heard someone shouting loudly in his ear.

  "Quiet." Xie Heng frowned and opened his eyes with some effort. He looked around while adjusting to his weak and weak body, and accepted the memory of the original owner and the world information sent by the Heavenly Dao Seer.

  Da Qi was a typical feudal dynasty, with the power of the king granted by gods and the emperor alone. But at this time, the Qi Dynasty had lasted for more than three hundred years. According to the laws of historical development, this once glorious dynasty had reached a period of decline: monarchy was declining, eunuchs were in power, border wars continued, famines and epidemics continued, and this dynasty was only left to survive.

  The original owner was the thirteenth emperor of the Qi Dynasty, but rather than being an emperor, he was more of a puppet who was pulled to compromise by the disputes between powerful ministers and eunuchs. The original owner's biological mother was just a palace maid from the Clothing Bureau, and unfortunately died when she gave birth to the original owner. The original owner had no one to take care of her, and she suffered from hunger, cold, and bullying since she was a child. She relied on the help of the little palace maid and the eunuch to survive until now.

  A few years ago, the old emperor became seriously ill and died before he could leave a legacy. The original owner's brothers fought hard for the throne, but instead the original owner got an advantage and was promoted to the throne.

  But the original owner didn't really want to take advantage of this. The original owner thought that his previous life was extremely unfortunate. After ascending to the throne, he felt that this throne was a real hot potato.

  The original owner is a very kind child. He grew up in darkness, but there is light in his heart. He saw the desolation of life and the suffering of people's livelihood, and he wanted to change it. However, he was not well educated, did not understand the emperor's mentality, and did not have the power that an emperor should have. The young man's ideals were derailed by the shirking of courtiers and the party disputes of powerful officials. And the sluggish officialdom will be exhausted.

 The original owner died in the palace turmoil caused by the struggle between powerful ministers and eunuchs before he had a chance to develop his ambitions. Xie Heng could smell the blood outside and heard the clang of soldiers and halberds clashing. There must have been a fierce fight or one-sided massacre going on outside.

  The original owner had no political power, no money, no military force, no help from outsiders, no military power, and not even a sound body. Xie Heng, who had fully demonstrated his medical skills, knew this without checking his own pulse. The body is so poor that when the rebellion comes, he can only hide in the study with his personal eunuch.

  The original owner, who was already weak, was frightened and could no longer hold up after strenuous exercise. He screamed for his life. When he still had a breath of life, the original owner prayed to the sky. He was willing to use his life as a guide to ask a saint to come into the world to save the people from the fire and water, and to save the building from the future. pour.

  No matter how incompetent the original owner was, he was still a monarch who complied with destiny, so the way of heaven conveniently stuffed Xie Heng into the original owner's body.

  This Tiandao really knows how to do business, Xie Heng thought.

  "Your Majesty, are you awake? How do you feel?" Although he was scolded by Xie Heng, Jin Douzi was not afraid at all. After wiping away his tears, he showed a big smile.