1.8

During lunch time, Jiang Bozhou received a call from Xie Heng. He picked up his lunch and returned to his desk, turned on the computer, and with his fingers dancing, the moment he pressed the connect button, the picture he wanted appeared on the computer.

  In the picture, Xie Heng smiled slightly and said something gently to the phone.

  Xie Heng's gentle voice came from the phone, "Zhouzhou, have you had lunch?"

  "Eating right now, how about you?" After falling in love, Mr. Jiang spontaneously learned to care about others.

  "Me too." Xie Heng in the picture turned around and faced Jiang Bozhou's intruding camera. Not sure if it was Jiang Bozhou's misunderstanding, but he felt Aheng glanced this way.

  Just one glance made Jiang Bozhou feel hot and wanted to find him.

  "Nonsense, you obviously weren't eating." Jiang Bozhou came to his senses and found out that Xie Heng had lied to him, and he immediately became angry. A fierce aura erupted from his whole body, even worse than that of soldiers stained with blood. If an ordinary person were standing next to him now, they would definitely not be able to withstand his pressure.

  "How does Zhouzhou know that I haven't eaten?" Xie Heng's words brought Jiang Bozhou's reason back from the brink of collapse.

  "I, I -" Jiang Bozhou opened his mouth, not knowing what to say. He didn't want Xie Heng to know about his behavior that was close to surveillance.

  "We are in touch with each other, right?" Xie Heng turned around as if he didn't notice anything.

  "Yes, there is a tacit understanding." Jiang Bozhou looked at Xie Heng's back on the screen, the possessiveness in his eyes almost overflowing. Ah Heng, can you be good? If you are so naughty, if you are hidden by me when the time comes, you will have no one else to blame.

  "Aheng didn't lie to Zhouzhou. My assistant has already helped me get the meal. Zhouzhou should also have a good meal!" Listening to Xie Heng's concerned words on the phone, Jiang Bozhou felt that today's lunch looked better than before. many.

  "Ah, my lunch has arrived. Do you mind making a video, Zhouzhou?" Xie Heng on the computer turned back at some point. Seeing him looking in the direction of the camera, Jiang Bozhou's heart skipped a beat and he quickly turned on the computer. closed.

  Xie Heng, who was still on the set, took the meal from his assistant Xiao Liu, and felt that the vague sense of spying was gone. He raised his eyebrows, hung up the phone, and made a video call.

  "Let's eat." Xie Heng found a place to sit down with his phone, fixed it, and smiled at his lover's stupid look.

  "Yeah." Jiang Bozhou kept staring at Xie Heng on the screen of his mobile phone while eating. He commented in his mind that this phone was still of some use after turning off the camera sound.

  Xie Heng was eating seriously. Of course, he had to ignore the rising corners of his mouth. Zhouzhou is so cute, he really likes the feeling of Zhouzhou paying attention to him.

  Bai Xuan originally wanted to come and chat with Xie Heng for a while, but after seeing Xie Heng's mobile phone lying horizontally and the abnormal smile on his face, his legs turned around when he stepped out.

  As a single dog, he is full of all kinds of dog food.

  During meal time, neither Xie Heng nor Jiang Bozhou spoke, but even through the mobile phone screen, they could feel each other's joy.

  After lunch, the two only chatted for a while and then hung up the video. One of them is the leader of the group, and the other is the second male lead who has a very heavy role and took two days off. They are very busy recently.