5.8

Then Xie Heng became very busy visible to the naked eye. He was so busy that he could only meet in a hurry for two days. This is a very difficult thing for Jiang Bozhou, who is unemployed and staying at home alone.

  Because of his profound research foundation and experience in the first world and the power of the soul, an advanced cheating device used to eliminate wrong directions, Xie Heng quickly completed the theoretical stage of the project at hand that was basically not favored by everyone. All that remains is continuous testing and market launch. The R&D and market investment mechanisms in this world are quite complete, and Xie Heng expects that this technology will enter the market in large quantities within three months.

  But these are beyond Xie Heng's responsibility.

  Xie Heng's graduate tutor was the professor who gave them their first professional class. Four years later, this professor's beard seems to have turned whiter. The Mediterranean coastline has moved a long distance away from the shore, leaving only a sparse circle. The hair remains in place.

  Wearing a pair of bronze reading glasses, he squinted at the research report handed over by Xie Heng. Time passed little by little, and the old professor's frown deepened. Just when Xu Yiyang thought that their project was not feasible, the professor suddenly relaxed his brows and breathed a long sigh of relief, "The young people are terrible!"

  "Hey, professor, you scared me. I thought our efforts in the past two months were going to waste!" After the influence of the university, Xu Yiyang not only did not become mature and steady, but became more lively. Because of the fate he had when he first met the professor, Xu Yiyang was more relaxed in front of the professor.

  The professor looked at Xu Yiyang with a smile, and Xu Yiyang couldn't help but shiver. After finishing the game, every time the professor asked questions while digging a hole, he had this expression.

  But unexpectedly, the old professor turned his attention to Xie Heng, "The young man has been silent all day long. I didn't expect that he would achieve such great results once he took action."

  "Thank you for your praise." Xie Heng was more indifferent to the lively old professor than to his talkative classmates, so he could only stand aside obediently and answer the professor's various useful and useless questions. He missed his Zhouzhou so much. Such an older Zhouzhou was still at home waiting for him to kiss and hug him.

  Perhaps Xie Heng's cold face was too deceptive. The old professor didn't seem to notice Xie Heng's anxiety. He slowly asked Xie Heng some questions and let him go after about two hours.

  "Leave the next thing to me, and I'll make sure I handle it beautifully for you. Xiao Xie has been working hard recently. Let's go back and rest for a week or two, waiting for the next good news." Watching Xie Heng leave in a hurry From behind, the old professor took a sip of tea with a smile. The words "artificial uterus" were particularly conspicuous on the information left by Xie Heng on the table.

  Xie Heng is a kid who is down-to-earth, capable, and talented, but he has a bit of a love brain, but if you have a love brain, you should just have a love brain, as long as you don't delay your studies. After this project, Xiao Xie won't have to worry about his academic and research career in the next ten years. It's just a pity for his old bones that he will have to steal people from those old guys.

  Xu Yiyang kept talking, "Professor, teacher, I've been busy for two months, why don't you let me rest for two weeks? We don't have Xie Heng's credit but we still have hard work. I I have worked hard to calculate the data for more than a month..."

  The professor put the tea cup in his hand on the table, "Hey, you brat, you should do a project by yourself for the old man to see. If you can't do it, come and help!"