6.7 [end]

While the outside world was clamoring for benefits from this war that seemed to have ended before it even started, the "anti-insect hero" Marshal Jiang was lazily nestling in the arms of the little prince, enjoying the little prince's investment. Hello.

  "Is it delicious?" Xie Heng put the bowl in his hand on the housekeeping robot and reached out to wipe the rice grains from Jiang Bozhou's mouth.

  "It's delicious." Jiang Bozhou squinted his eyes, like a big cat spreading its belly and basking in the sun. So cute, he thought, Xie Heng did the same thing. He touched Jiang Bozhou's head, rubbed Jiang Bozhou's belly, and squinted his eyes comfortably.

  Jiang Bozhou let him do whatever he wanted. He leaned into Xie Heng's arms and said, "You can give up such a great achievement at your own request."

  "I'll give it to you anyway," Xie Heng smiled, "Husband and wife are one."

  These words spoke to Jiang Bozhou's heart. He nodded and agreed, "That's right."

Xie Heng added, "Who would believe me if I killed the Queen of the Zerg? I am just a slave captured by the Marshal -" Xie Heng's mouth was blocked by Jiang Bozhou.

  There is no reason not to eat the tofu that was delivered to the door. After the kiss, Jiang Bozhou's breathing was so messed up that he could not stop Xie Heng from continuing what he had said before, "—my master."

  Jiang Bozhou was so angry that he glared at Xie Heng fiercely, but his current behavior was really not a deterrent, and instead attracted a lot of teasing. At first, he just told a small lie to keep this person, but the identity certificate was a citizen's registered permanent residence. Although he had a little selfishness in it, he had already made it clear to people. Are you keeping an eye on this?

  If Xie Heng knew what Jiang Bozhou was thinking, he would definitely tell him with a smile that it was not that at all. He just thought it was more interesting to call him this way. It felt like a role-playing, especially when Jiang Bozhou was emotional. He didn't know how much his lover at that time moved his heart. Obviously, Xie Heng has learned bad things from Jiang Bozhou.

  Xie Heng could feel the slight changes in Jiang Bozhou. He guessed that it might be related to the recovered memories. However, when he asked Jiang Bozhou what he had come up with, Zhouzhou either hesitated or refused to say it, or gave a stiff answer. After opening the topic, Xie Heng knew it and stopped asking.

  There have been many more people visiting Jiang Bozhou these days. In this short period of time, the robot butler has rejected another wave of visiting guests.

  Xie Heng and Jiang Bozhou quarreled, "Look, it's so hard to take the credit on you, but if you take the credit on me, will we still be able to live happily?"

  Jiang Bozhou agreed with Xie Heng's point of view. Love Brain only wants to fall in love and doesn't want to deal with other things at all, but he is still a little hesitant, "You are so powerful..."

  Xie Heng knew that he was talking about mechas, so this was even simpler, "I will be your personal mecha master. I wonder if Marshal Jiang is willing to give me another chance?"

  Jiang Bozhou stuttered and replied, "Well, I must be willing." Private mecha masters are usually legal partners, and unfortunately, he and the little prince are. Jiang Bozhou felt that he was really far-sighted back then.

  Time flies, time flies, no matter how long the life span of interstellar people is, one day it will come to an end. Xie Heng kissed Jiang Bozhou's gray temples, held his lover's slowly cooling hand, and left this world.

  After putting away the fragments of his lover's soul, Xie Heng smiled slowly as he looked at the pair of communicators and mechas brought out from the small world. He was not used to separation, but knew that his lover was still waiting for him.

  After receiving the merits bestowed by Heaven, Xie Heng casually opened the original world line sent by the world consciousness. As expected, his Zhouzhou is another villain boss, but the one who has been hanging for a long time.

  The protagonist of Small World is An Xiuze. Xie Heng thought about how An Xiuze admired his Zhouzhou, and he couldn't imagine the protagonist's reaction when he found out that Zhouzhou was a villain.

  The main plot of Small World revolves around An Xiuze's career. He resolutely joined the army despite his family's objections because he admired the marshal of the First Army, and successfully entered Marshal Jiang's personal guard after brutal training. However, Marshal Jiang disappeared not long after.

  After a long time, everyone thought Jiang Bozhou was dead, but An Xiu didn't believe it. After making a big fuss, he suddenly matured and worked hard to gain control of the family's voice. He used his family's power to secretly investigate the truth of the matter, but the more he investigated, the more... The more confusing things became, it seemed like there was an invisible hand pushing behind me.

  An Xiu has the fierceness of a young man and is determined to find out the matter. In the end, he discovers a trap set up by Marshal Jiang that can subvert the rule of the empire! At this time, An Xiuze was no longer the simple young man. He had a family in his heart, he had interests to consider, and he had love. How could the protagonist not have a suitor? His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of the Empire and the former First Legion Chief of Parliament. Miles, the marshal's adjutant, is the protagonist's admirer. In the face of real interests, all illusory worship of heroes is empty, so An Xiu found allies to break the situation and let the arrangements left by the former First Army Marshal go to waste.

  Xie Heng couldn't say how he felt after reading it. The story was exciting, but quite outrageous. His Zhouzhou obviously doesn't want to play with them anymore, okay? And Miley Aimu An Xiuze? He is obviously almost glued to the imperial prince, okay? Love rival is pretty much the same.

  Xie Heng didn't want to complain anymore. He put his things away and followed the information about Jiang Bozhou's soul fragment to the next world.