1.4

But Xie Heng really had no chance to be angry, because Jiang Bozhou invited Xie Heng to stay at his home. Xie Heng doesn't care where he lives, as long as he is with Zhouzhou, he can live anywhere. For him, the place with Jiang Bozhou is home.

  Unfortunately, Jiang Bozhou wanted more than just this. He also wanted to take Xie Heng completely as his own.

  Facing the dazzling white light, Jiang Bozhou looked at Xie Heng foolishly, feeling extremely happy. Not only does this person look like what he likes, but he also talks in a certain way, making people happy.

  What does "it should be like this" mean? Are you saying that the two of them are a match made in heaven? Alas, satisfied.

  However, is this really the case? Could he mean that two people should live together after they have established a relationship? Has he had a boyfriend before? Did you also live with your previous boyfriend? But it doesn't matter, this person is his boyfriend now, and he can only be his boyfriend in the future. No, he may also be his husband!

  The obsession in Jiang Bozhou's eyes was tainted with a hint of fanaticism, just like a dragon treating his treasure. Jiang Bozhou also wanted to hide Xie Heng in a corner where others could not find it, just for his own enjoyment and...playing.

  With a soft smile on his lips, Xie Heng quietly felt his lover's increasingly fiery gaze.

  The temperature in the house was rising steadily. Xie Heng stepped forward and wanted to kiss Jiang Bozhou again. Before he could lean down, he heard the doorbell ring.

  Xie Heng sighed softly, took a step back, turned to open the door, and asked symbolically in a restrained and polite manner, "Are you here to pick you up?"

  Jiang Bozhou's breath was stagnant and he felt extremely regretful, but he could only reply, "It should be."

  Opening the door, the person who came was indeed Jiang Bozhou's secretary.

  "Thank you, Best Actor?!" The visitor was very surprised. Isn't their boss not interested in these artists? But yes, this is Xie Heng! Who is Xie Heng? That's a legendary figure who won three Best Actors in a row within just three years of his debut!

  "Do you know each other?" Jiang Bozhou maneuvered the wheelchair to the door and stared at the two people coldly.

  "I don't know him." Xie Heng felt Jiang Bozhou's dangerous tone very keenly and quickly denied it.

  He walked to Jiang Bozhou and wanted to hold his lover's hand, but found that Jiang Bozhou's hand was tightly grasping the armrest of the wheelchair, so he had to gently squeeze his lover's round and smooth fingers. Well, they were not very smooth. There were some spots on them. Cocoon.

  "Ah, who doesn't know Mr. Xie? But Mr. Xie doesn't know me. My name is Yang Lian. I'm Mr. Jiang's secretary. I can be considered a fan of Mr. Xie. I've seen every movie you've ever participated in and every drama you've played. They are all classics, your acting skills are really great!" Jiang Bozhou's secretary subconsciously became nervous when he heard Jiang Bozhou's question, and then explained after hearing Xie Heng speak.

  "Thank you for your support, Secretary Yang." Xie Heng raised his eyebrows happily when he heard someone praising the movie he made. It's actually fun to play other people's lives. He learned a lot from it that he didn't know before.

  Jiang Bozhou raised his head and suddenly became unbalanced when he saw Xie Heng's bright smile in front of others. This smile was different from the smile she showed in front of him. I wanted it so much.

[BL] I Just Love That Paranoid Villain [END]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें