6.6

Jiang Bozhou casually ordered people to place Milie in place, and then took Xie Heng to his personal temporary camping site. He held Xie Heng's waist, forced him to sit down, and said condescendingly, "Let's talk about your problem now."

"What's my problem?" Xie Heng didn't dare to look at Jiang Bozhou.

  Jiang Bozhou laughed out of anger, and used more force on his hands, "What do you think?"

  Xie Heng felt the force coming from his waist and decisively lowered his head to admit his mistake, "I'm sorry, Zhouzhou, I was wrong. Can you forgive me?" It's a joke. Is there anything big wrong with admitting a mistake to your lover? I'm afraid that his family Zhou Zhou was so angry that he was so angry.

  "It's very dangerous here." Jiang Bozhou found that he had no way to deal with the little prince. The little prince was raised in a pampered manner. How could he stand the blood and cruelty of the battlefield? Jiang Bozhou selectively ignored the fact that his little prince might be more powerful than him.

  Xie Heng forcefully took Jiang Bozhou's hand off his waist and held it in his hand. He kissed it gently and lowered his eyebrows, "But I miss you so much."

  The gentle and meaningful words were received by Jiang Bozhou and warmed to the pit of his heart. At this time, the great Marshal Jiang did not bother to raise an army to accuse him. He only had one thought in his mind: This little prince is so sweet.

  "There is a saying on the ancient earth, 'One day's absence is like three autumns'. I wonder if Zhouzhou has heard of it." Xie Heng used his strength to pull Jiang Bozhou into his arms and whispered in his ear.

  Jiang Bozhou moved his body uncomfortably and adjusted his position. "I know." He looked into Xie Heng's eyes and motioned for Xie Heng to continue. Marshal Jiang was very happy to admit that he just wanted to hear the little prince's love words now.

  "My Zhouzhou is really knowledgeable, so Zhouzhou must know. What this sentence means is that a day without seeing Zhouzhou is as long as three years." Xie Heng observed Jiang Bozhou's reaction , continued, "Think about it Zhouzhou, I haven't seen Zhouzhou for nearly three days, so isn't it nine years of missing you? I miss you so much."

  "Funny words." Jiang Bozhou was happy to hear it, but he said that this could not be used as an excuse for Xie Heng to take risks casually.

  "Zhouzhou, you know, I am better than you think." Xie Heng sighed, but still put the fact that Jiang Bozhou was not willing to admit, because it would remind Jiang Bozhou of that "him" .

  Jiang Bozhou sat up straight, held Xie Heng's chin, and looked at him quietly.

  "Zhouzhou." Xie Heng couldn't hold his breath and spoke first.

  Jiang Bozhou's eyes turned red all of a sudden.

  "Hey, Zhouzhou, don't cry." To say what Xie Heng is most afraid of in the world, Jiang Bozhou's tears are definitely one of them. As long as Jiang Bozhou cries, Xie Heng will at least be in a hurry, not to mention that in this small world, Jiang Bozhou's soul fragment has always acted in a domineering and tough guy style, and Xie Heng has only made Jiang Bozhou cry in bed a few times.

  "I didn't cry." Jiang Bozhou swallowed back the tears that had not yet flowed out, glared at Xie Heng, refusing to admit it.

  "Well, my Zhouzhou didn't cry." Faced with such a lover, what else could Xie Heng do? Naturally, I followed him.

  "What are you going to do?" Jiang Bozhou asked.

  Upon hearing this, Xie Heng's expression became softer. This is a tacit understanding between him and his partner that spans the world. Zhouzhou asked what he was going to do instead of whether to go back, which meant that Zhouzhou guessed his main purpose of coming here.