2.4

Lu Xiuheng sighed, and took over the internal affairs half handled by his senior brothers with a solemn expression.

  "Send people to send messages to the other four major sects respectively, asking for their help."

  "Send someone to Mingyue Tower to find Du Qiusheng, a senior medical practitioner, and ask him to treat the great elder."

  "Is there any statistics on the number of casualties? Have the injured disciples taken the elixir?"

  Everything was arranged in an orderly manner.

  ...

  Lu Xiuheng was busy until night before he could handle everything. His eyes were red and his throat was dry, but he didn't want to stop and rest for even a second.

  A pretty woman in bright yellow cassock walked in. Pingting was slim and graceful. She put some spiritual fruits she was carrying on the table. Seeing Lu Xiuheng's tired look, she felt extremely distressed.

  "Brother Lu, just take a rest! A gentleman's revenge is never too late in ten years. My Xuanyou Sect will definitely help you!"

  "Wan'er, you don't understand." Lu Xiuheng put his hand on his brow, trying to relieve his fatigue.

  "Wan'er doesn't understand. Brother Lu, just tell Wan'er~" Su Waner hugged Lu Xiuheng's arm and coquettishly.

  At this time, two female cultivators, one red and one white, walked in from outside the hall. The one in red obviously had a bad temper and immediately got angry, "Senior Brother Lu is busy! How can I have so much free time to teach you?" !"

  "Sister Ouyang is right, sister Su should not disturb Xiu Heng at this time." The woman in white was gentle and gentle, her lotus moving like water, but what she said made Su Waner very angry.

  "Ouyang Yan, Mu Rou!" Su Waner gritted her teeth. It was these two people who came to compete with her every day for Brother Lu!

  Lu Xiuheng had a headache. If Wanrenzong hadn't been alone, why would he? He clenched his fists and comforted the three girls with their own merits in a warm voice.

  What is Xie Heng doing now? Oh, he seems to be coaxing people too.

  In the bedroom of the Demon Palace, Jiang Bozhou was lying in Xie Heng's arms with tears in his eyes, hitting Xie Heng's chest one after another.

  "Sorry, my fault." Xie Heng touched his nose awkwardly, blaming him for making everyone cry.

  "It's all your fault." Jiang Bozhou's voice was small, feeling extremely embarrassed.

  This is a shame! What a shame! ! !

  Xie Heng was a little at a loss. Although Jiang Bozhou's continuous punches didn't hurt, they still felt a little bit, which made him feel itchy.

  Xie Heng lifted up his lover who had slipped a little and let him lie firmly in his arms.

  Jiang Bozhou felt that this Immortal Lord was an old gangster. They had only known each other for a day and they were constantly taking advantage of him. Who was the one who was kidnapped?

  "Okay, I'll listen to Zhou Zhou." Xie Heng pursed his lips hard to restrain his urge to laugh.

  Jiang Bozhou turned over lightly and found that Xie Heng had indeed not spoken any more, and a senseless anger suddenly emerged again. He had always been a casual person, so he reached out and poked Xie Heng everywhere, venting his inexplicable temper.