1.13 [end]

After Xie Heng appeared at the medical press conference and spoke as a representative figure, it set off the entire entertainment industry. At this time, Xie Heng could only be called a rising star in the medical field. At this time, no one, including Xie Heng himself, could imagine what brilliant achievements he would achieve in this field.

  Two years later, Jiang Bozhou, who had successfully recovered, threw himself into Xie Heng's arms, and the two hugged each other, regardless of you and me.

  They temporarily put aside the work at hand and embarked on a trip around the world that had been planned for three years. They have enjoyed the aurora near the polar circle, explored the tropical rainforest, climbed the highest peak in the world, and explored the bottom of the sea... At the end of the journey, the two returned to the place where even the dining table seats were far away. big house.

  The only way from the room to the kitchen was covered with plush carpet. Xie Heng walked barefoot on it. There were some fresh strawberries scattered on it. Those marks went up and were hidden in the carpet. In a large nightgown.

  He wears delicate shackles on his ankles, which make crisp sounds when he moves.

  And his treasure was nestled in his arms, swaying its feet according to the frequency of the sound, while looking at him with bright eyes. Xie Heng lowered his head, kissed his lover's forehead, and asked, "Is there any problem?"

  "Aheng, do you find me annoying?" Jiang Bozhou stretched out his hand and tapped Xie Heng's chest. Jiang Bozhou felt that he was good or bad, so he coaxed A-Heng back here, not only not letting A-Heng go out, but also... But he couldn't help it - such a good A-Heng, he would never let go until his death.

  "No." Xie Heng smiled gently. He had nothing to do with Zhouzhou. Zhouzhou wanted to play, what else could he do? I can only cooperate obediently. In fact, he had seen this thing a long time ago. When he was first brought to this house, it was placed at the bottom of the closet. At that time, he was still thinking that Zhouzhou had not used it.

  Unexpectedly, it would come in handy a few years later.

  "Really?" Jiang Bozhou heard the answer he wanted, but continued to ask.

  "Really." Xie Heng said with some difficulty, his voice gentle but firm. The two of them have not exercised recently. The consequence of this is that Xie Heng's arm strength has decreased, and Jiang Bozhou's weight has increased, so Xie Heng feels some difficulty.

  Fortunately, he had already arrived at the kitchen door, and Xie Heng put Jiang Bozhou down. Jiang Bozhou helped Xie Heng, and the two of them finished a delicious meal together. In fact, Jiang Bozhou also tried to cook alone. The rice he cooked was edible, but only edible. The taste was simply indescribable.

  After the meal, Xie Heng carried Jiang Bozhou to the gym. He felt that the two of them really should exercise.

  Jiang Bozhou also felt that it was time for them to exercise, but unfortunately this exercise was not that exercise.

  "Don't think blindly." Xie Heng raised his fingers and tapped Jiang Bozhou's head twice. What kind of waste was filled in his Zhouzhou's head every day?

  "Don't you want Aheng?" Although Xie Heng had already let go, Jiang Bozhou had not gotten off him yet. Jiang Bozhou's hands were on his neck, and his head was still rubbing here and there.

  What else could Xie Heng say?

  "Concentrate!" Jiang Bozhou felt that Xie Heng was a lot slower, and bit down on Xie Heng's earlobe, leaving a light tooth mark.