3.15 [end]

Xie Heng woke up again in a magnificent room. The bed was made of gold, the quilt was hooked with gold threads, and even the chains on his feet were gold. The long chain trailed on the ground, its end firmly embedded in the pillar in the center of the room.

  Xie Heng let out a long sigh, looked at the golden cloth padding his ankles, and thought to himself, this time he was hidden in a veritable golden house. It's a pity that it's not made of pure gold. Xie Heng touched the chain, felt the hardness, and commented very objectively.

  "How do you feel?" Jiang Bozhou stood behind him at some point.

  Xie Heng did not look back, "Your Majesty, why don't you come and give it a try, then you will know how it feels."

  "Are you angry?" Jiang Bozhou frowned and walked around to Xie Heng. Seeing the playful expression on his face, he suddenly felt aggrieved, "Zihuang lied to me again."

  "I didn't lie to you." Xie Heng grabbed Jiang Bozhou's sleeve and pulled him into his arms.

  Jiang Bozhou lay on his back on Xie Heng's lap, his arms wrapped around Xie Heng's waist, "Aren't you angry?"

  "Don't be angry." Xie Heng tapped Jiang Bozhou's nose and found it very funny. Why does his family Zhouzhou seem to be asking for help? Zhouzhou should be the one who is wronged.

  Jiang Bozhou didn't feel guilty. He spoke confidently, "This is the room I specially prepared for you. Do you like it?"

  "May I ask when did your Majesty prepare it?" Xie Heng asked instead of answering.

  Jiang Bozhou suddenly choked and replied vaguely, "I forgot."

  How well Xie Heng knew his lover, how could he guess the approximate time after hearing this? He held Jiang Bozhou's face and kissed it fiercely, "You, what should I do to you, Zhouzhou."

  Jiang Bozhou couldn't resist Xie Heng's enthusiasm, and soon melted into his tenderness.

  The golden wheat waves rolled, and the bells rang automatically without wind, making bursts of orderly and sweet sounds as the sweat dripped down.

  The next morning, Jiang Bozhou took out a golden key from the box next to his bed and opened the delicate lock on Xie Heng's feet.

  "Where did Zhouzhou put the key, so he wasn't afraid of me running away secretly?" Xie Heng couldn't help but joked when he saw Jiang Bozhou put the key back into the box.

  "If you dare to run away, I will catch you and lock you up. You will never leave again." Jiang Bozhou turned around and threatened seriously, but he was thinking secretly in his heart, if Zihuang really He didn't dare to put the key under his nose even if he showed the slightest intention of escaping.

  "Since His Majesty said so, I will definitely not dare to do that." Xie Heng raised the corners of his mouth. He didn't believe what Zhou Zhou said at all. The basis was that Zhou Zhou would definitely not let it go. what to do? He suddenly wanted to try it, it was a very exciting thing.

  However, Xie Heng soon gave up this idea. He would be heartbroken when he gets a fire-breathing and crying Zhouzhou.

  "Is it just that you don't dare?" Jiang Bozhou was still dissatisfied.

  "I don't want to." Xie Heng smiled and corrected his words according to Jiang Bozhou's thoughts.

  Jiang Bozhou hugged Xie Heng excitedly and asked, "Zihuang, can you say it again?"

  "What are you saying again?" Xie Heng was the best at telling off, speaking slowly, "You mean I don't want to leave Zhouzhou, right?"

  "I don't want to leave Zihuang either." Unable to leave Zihuang, Jiang Bozhou used the word "I" for the first time in a long time. The most tragic thing in the world is to lose something after gaining it. He has never been a strong person and cannot bear the pain of loss.