5.4

"Then you are my boyfriend now?" Jiang Bozhou opened his eyes wide in surprise, but there was still some uncertainty in his words.

  Xie Heng put the water cup back in his school bag and patted Jiang Bozhou's head while he was not paying attention. "Where has my usual intelligence gone? I have to answer such a simple question three or two times."

  "You say I'm stupid." Jiang Bozhou used his clever mind to decipher the implication of Xie Heng's words. "How can you say I'm stupid?"

  Xie Heng sighed, "What are you thinking about? My Zhouzhou is the smartest."

  "Chuang, who are you talking about?" Hearing this, Jiang Bozhou stood up with teeth and claws, and silently smoked "one step away" from Xie Heng, "Who belongs to your family!"

  "Don't say bad words." Xie Heng put his index finger on Jiang Bozhou's lips, "Besides, who are you not from my family? Well, my boyfriend?"

  Jiang Bozhou froze on the spot for a moment, and his face, which had not yet recovered, suddenly turned red again.

  "What's wrong with the dirty work? If you want to be a good student, just be a good student. Don't drag me along every day." Jiang Bozhou tried to regain his momentum.

  "Okay, I'm the only one who is a good student." Xie Heng packed up his schoolbag and put his school uniform on his shoulders. "I don't know who asked for leave to go out to do righteous deeds. At the end of the semester, I was ranked first in the grade together with me. Not only did he get a scholarship, but he was always one of the three best students. The award——"

  Thinking of the certificate given to Xie Heng, Jiang Bozhou's face turned even redder, "It's me, it's me, it's me, okay."

  Xie Heng laughed so hard that he couldn't breathe. The only remaining bit of justice in his lover's body wouldn't be all in Zhouzhou in this world, right?

  "What's so funny?" Jiang Bozhou complained softly.

  He finally discovered that the Iceberg Prince was all an illusion. The man in front of him was like a deeply buried volcano. He only boiled in front of him, but was extremely cold in front of others - but he liked it. If Xie Heng hadn't treated him differently, he might have been unable to hold back his inner desire and put Xie Heng in a place where no one could see him, playing with him as he pleased.

After all, he has never been a good person - all pretense is just a way of survival - a way of survival that others, especially the people he is waiting for subconsciously, like. 

Now it seems that it works very well, doesn't it? With how unique Xie Heng was to him, it was worth pretending for the rest of his life.

  "There's nothing funny, I just can't help but feel happy when I see you." Xie Heng kissed Jiang Bozhou on the face, full of affection.

  "Of course, don't look at who I am. I am charming." Jiang Bozhou frowned, not knowing what nonsense he was talking about.

  When it comes to praising Jiang Bozhou, Xie Heng has never lost, "Yes, my Zhouzhou is so charming. Otherwise, how could he charm me so much?"

  "Don't interrupt. Who is from your family? You are from mine." Jiang Bozhou finally remembered what he wanted to refute.

  "Is there any difference?" Xie Heng raised his eyebrows and put a hand on Jiang Bozhou's shoulder.

  "Of course there is a difference." Jiang Bozhou shrugged uncomfortably, "Why do you keep moving your hands and feet today?"