Extra 4

Planet Master Omega Attack × Pseudo Little Poor Alpha Suffer

Xie Heng is the owner of the famous tourist planet Binglan. His personality and pheromones are as cold as the name of the planet.

  But the Ice Orchid Star is not cold, but there is a special kind of orchid growing on it, called Ice Orchid. They will bloom in front of those who truly love each other. How deep the love is, how many Ice Orchids will bloom for them. Ice orchids also emit the same pheromones as lovers who truly love each other. In addition to distance, people can also rely on this characteristic of ice orchids to distinguish who they are blooming for.

  A couple once came to the Ice Orchid Star, and orchids on half the planet bloomed for them. This couple is the first prime minister and first lady of the Human Federation. The first lady is a famous scientist. People only call her first lady when they mention their love. They usually use their professional titles to show respect. They are very busy at work. Their love may not be as vigorous as people imagine, but their friendship is definitely deeper than 99% of couples. There is a metaphor in the federation that the first prime minister loves his wife as much as he loves the federation, and the first lady loves the prime minister as she loves the truth.

  The mysterious ice orchid only blooms for true love, so it attracted many lovers and couples to the ice orchid. Because the unique properties of the ice orchid exposed some scumbag men and women, more people came to the ice orchid star to travel. . However, due to the characteristics of Ice Orchid, Ice Orchid can only accommodate a limited number of people at one time, so reservations need to be made one to two years in advance.

  The people who travel here are relatively wealthy, otherwise they would not be able to support the high consumption of Binglan Star, because there are only a few permanent residents of Binglan Star, and they are all rare species of intelligent life picked up by the planet owner; there are also some singles who want to see Come to the famous love planet to see rare species of intelligent life, because both mermaids and elves are characters in ancient human fairy tales. Who hasn't had a childhood?

  The owner of Ice Orchid Star is very mysterious. I only heard that he is an Omega. But except for the rare intelligent life forms who live in Ice Orchid Star, basically not many people have seen him. Even the business of Ice Orchid Star is managed by his deputy. . Nearly a quarter of Binglan Star is prohibited from entering. It is reasonable to guess that that is where the owner of Binglan Star lives. Some people tried to cross the blockade to have a look, but were embarrassed by the defense measures inside and were not only expelled. Leaving the country, he was even taken to the interstellar court.

  Xie Heng is not only an Omega, but also a violent Omega. When he was in the Federation Military Academy, he overcame all the strong Alphas and became the first in the combat power list. The commander of the Federation's First Army personally came to invite him, but Xie Hengzhi was not here, so he simply He refused, and the commander of the First Army felt regretful for a long time.

  Xie Heng likes to travel around. Part of the reason is that he feels that the love atmosphere on Binglan Star is too strong and the smell of flowers is too mixed. Part of the reason is that he is looking for someone. Xie Heng doesn't know who this person is, but He always felt that if he could not find this person, his life would be incomplete.

  So Xie Heng decided to search in more places. The hard work paid off, and Xie Heng finally found the person he had been looking for.

  This feeling was strange, but when he first looked at it, he knew that was the person he was looking for.