3.10

The palace was heavily guarded, and apart from the emperor himself, only the favored concubines and ministers specially gifted by the emperor were eligible to ride in the sedan chair.

  Jiang Bozhou originally had this idea, but Xie Heng was just a young imperial physician. At that time, there was an undercurrent surging in the front, and Jiang Bozhou really didn't dare to take the risk.

  He has pulled out a lot of nails recently, and those people have become grasshoppers after autumn - they won't be able to jump around for long.

  Sanbao is tactful and guesses that Shangyi is a good player and can guess Jiang Bozhou's thoughts thoroughly. He leaned his upper body slightly, waiting for Xie Heng's answer.

  "No." Xie Heng refused. It would be better to wait for Zhouzhou to get married before taking a sedan or chariot in the palace.

  He thought of the wedding he spent in a coma in the previous world, and made up his mind that this time he would not tease Zhouzhou before getting married. He must be awake and go through the entire wedding in person, otherwise he would have no sense of experience at all.

  But Xie Heng himself didn't believe this. Zhouzhou was so cute, how could he resist teasing Zhouzhou?

  Jiang Bozhou felt subtly better when he heard Xie Heng's rejection.

  There was no movement outside the door, Jiang Bozhou returned to the desk and continued to deal with government affairs. If he hadn't wanted to be with Zihuang for a long time, he would have become a foolish king who doted on Zihuang. It would be nice if he could stop taking medicine. Jiang Bozhou felt a bitter taste in his mouth just thinking about it. He wanted to kiss Zihuang - that kiss was sweet, and Zihuang was also sweet.

  Wait, he seemed to have missed 100 million kilograms of gold before.

  When Hunjun Zhouzhou was distracted, Xie Heng was stopped on his way back to the side hall, "Mr. Xie, my master has asked you to meet at the Flower Viewing Pavilion."

  Xie Heng looked at the little eunuch who was blocking his way. He looked handsome but his face was tense. Xie Heng was sure that he had never seen him before, "What's the matter?"

  "You'll know when you get there." The little eunuch lowered his head and spoke very sternly.

  "I'm not going." Xie Heng retracted his gaze, walked around the little eunuch, and prepared to go back.

  Soon enough, the moment the two of them were in contact with each other, the young eunuch took out a dagger from nowhere and put it against Xie Heng's chest.

  Xie Heng wanted to curse.

  His martial arts are already pretty good, how come one or two of them are better than him? His Master Wu, the secret guards sent by Zhouzhou to protect him, and the little eunuch in front of him. Regardless of whether the eunuch was genuine or not, as far as his martial arts skills were concerned, Xie Heng didn't even see him take out the dagger.

  "It's not up to you, Doctor Xie." The young eunuch's sharp voice suddenly became clear, and he was obviously that of a young boy.

  Xie Heng suddenly understood what Master Wu meant when he said that if he had started practicing martial arts since he was a child, he would definitely be one of the best in the world by now. This young man looks like he is only the age of Dancing Elephant, but with such martial arts skills, he is really a talented young man.

  It's a pity that this young boy seems to have a hostile relationship with Zhouzhou, and he naturally stands on the same front as Zhouzhou. However, it is not impossible to recruit the young man over.