8.9 [end]

Just as Xie Heng thought, Jiang Bozhou's head was filled with some colored waste, and he was still very confident. The prince who was thinking about him was tied up in the prison he built with his own hands without any power to fight back. In the cage, he meekly drank his blood. Everything he could see and touch was him. He wanted to do this from the moment he saw Xie Heng. After waiting for so long, he finally got his wish. Are you not allowed to think of reasonable things?

  Jiang Bozhou not only thinks about it, but also puts it into practice. Although Xie Heng usually indulged him, as a weak human being, Jiang Bozhou had a treacherous heart but not the courage to deal with some relatively shameless things, so he was afraid that Xie Heng would hate him.

  But in this situation, the initiative is in his hands, and Xie Heng's opinion is not that important.

  What else could Xie Heng do besides cooperate with his overly excited Zhou Zhou? One person and one vampire had been fooling around in the basement for a long time. Jiang Bozhou did whatever Xie Heng wanted to do, which made Jiang Bozhou have a great time.

  Jiang Bozhou rested contentedly on Xie Heng's thigh, stretched his arms, and played with the chain on Xie Heng's ankle. Although he was too tired to have any strength, every strand of his hair revealed his master's contentment.

  Xie Heng stroked Jiang Bozhou's fluffy hair from time to time and sighed silently. His Zhouzhou family is really such a smart brain, but it doesn't need to be used for business. This is the case in every world.

  Xie Heng reflected seriously and found that the main factor that caused this situation was himself. He and Zhou Zhou had already coexisted. If Zhou Zhou were placed in front of his amnesia, he might be even crazier than Zhou Zhou.

  "Ah Heng~" Jiang Bozhou's voice was a little hoarse, but this did not prevent Xie Heng from feeling his stickiness from this simple name. It also meant that he was asking for Xie Heng. On weekdays, Jiang Bozhou was always YU ~ XI called Prince Xie Heng.

  Xie Heng responded softly, "Huh?"

  Jiang Bozhou's Adam's apple twitched slightly, and his eyes showed some confusion and regret. If this human shell hadn't dragged him down, he would have pounced on him at this time. The prince's voice really has an impulsive magic power.

  Xie Heng's cooperation these days has caused some changes in Jiang Bozhou. He was originally like a furry little fox testing Xie Heng's bottom line. Who knew that Xie Heng seemed to have no bottom line for him? This knowledge made Jiang Bozhou happy. So far, it has made him a little crazier in some things than he originally intended. Xie Heng originally didn't want to reveal his power, but why did this little fox have no control over his body and always do things that don't understand the importance of it?

  Jiang Bozhou has always been very sensitive. He knew that Xie Heng had an oriental power outside of the bloodline of the blood clan. He only made arrangements for the blood clan power and did not restrict this mysterious oriental power. This was another test of his, but he found that The Prince didn't know when he had recovered the power of the vampire clan, but the beautiful bracelets were still on the Prince's wrist.

  Jiang Bozhou hugged Xie Heng's hand and smiled slightly, looking good and soft, "Aheng, can you tell me when did your strength recover?"

  "The next day after waking up." Xie Heng didn't pay attention to the recovery time, it was quite early anyway. Zhouzhou was playing so crazy that he accidentally relaxed the restrictions of the power of the soul. The power of the soul acted on the body, and the bracelet had almost no restrictions on the body, and the blood clan's power came back.