6.2

The marshal has been in a good mood these past two days. Jiang Bozhou's soldiers and escorts are fully aware of this, but they behave a bit strangely and abnormally.

  Jiang Bozhou was indeed in a very good mood. His little prince sat obediently at the table playing with the mecha model. When he saw him coming in, he smiled sweetly at him, which was so sweet that his heart almost melted.

  "Zhouzhou, what are you doing standing at the door? Come and sit." Xie Heng looked at his lover standing there dumbly and didn't move, so he reminded her.

  Jiang Bozhou lowered his chin slightly and took a full stance, "According to interstellar law, you are an adult and a natural person with the ability to survive independently." But his move toward Xie Heng without hesitation completely exposed his true thoughts.

  Xie Heng couldn't help but want to tease Jiang Bozhou. He put down the mecha model in his hand and wrapped his arms around Jiang Bozhou when Jiang Bozhou was still two steps away from him. "But I am not a natural person. I Beloved - Master." Xie Heng paused deliberately and carefully observed Jiang Bozhou's reaction.

  "Let go." Jiang Bozhou stiffened, and there was a crack in his sculptured expression, which Xie Heng saw clearly.

  "Don't let go." His boat is so interesting, so he must take the time to appreciate it more.

  Jiang Bozhou was a little annoyed, "I told you not to call me that!"

  "Don't let go."

  Jiang Bozhou finally found some reason and calmness. He adjusted his posture slightly to make Xie Heng's hug more comfortable, and then quietly touched Xie Heng's back with one hand, indulging in the beauty of his beloved. Extricate yourself.

  Xie Heng leaned his upper body back slightly, keeping a certain distance between their chests, and stretched out his hand to draw circles on Jiang Bozhou's clothes.

  Speaking of which, I have to mention Jiang Bozhou's careful tactics. Except for the first time he met Xie Heng, who was unprepared and wore an ordinary combat uniform, he wore the most beautiful military uniform every time thereafter, and even asked a robot butler to dress him before coming.

  However, in Xie Heng's eyes, his Zhouzhou was equally cute no matter what clothes he wore, and he did not react the way Jiang Bozhou wanted.

  The empire's military uniforms are made of special materials, especially those at the level of marshal. Even everyday clothes can withstand a full blow from a high-level mecha, let alone military uniforms for formal occasions.

  But Jiang Bozhou could feel the warmth of Xie Heng's fingertips through the clothes with strong defense. It tickled lightly, like a feather tickling his heart.

  Jiang Bozhou didn't know what he thought of. He narrowed his eyes and struggled to leave Xie Heng's arms.

  "Zhou Zhou?" Xie Heng was pushed away unprepared, with a bit of surprise and disbelief on his face.

  Jiang Bozhou didn't see Xie Heng's expression. He turned his back to Xie Heng, immersed in shyness and discomfort.

  "Zhouzhou." Xie Heng hugged Jiang Bozhou from behind, held his hand and intertwined his fingers in front of him.

  Jiang Bozhou suddenly forgot what he had been thinking about for a long time, and a blush appeared on the always calm and self-possessed Marshal's face, spreading to his ears. There was no more battle and glory in his world, only chaos, and in the chaos, Xie Heng's aura was everywhere.