6.4

Thanks to the superb interstellar technology, the starship made many space jumps, and they arrived at the central planet of the empire within a few days.

  "Marshal, do you want to see His Majesty the Emperor and the Prime Minister first, or -" Amoin subconsciously looked behind Jiang Bozhou.

  Jiang Bozhou blocked Amoyin's sight and warned with his eyes. Amoyin shook his head and stood at attention, looking forward, "Report to the marshal, please give instructions!"

  "Let them wait." Jiang Bozhou quickly glanced behind him and found that Xie Heng did not show any dissatisfied expression before continuing, "Help me push away those parties and celebration banquets."

  "But, Marshal -" Amoyin's head is almost bald. Marshals used to participate, so what should he do? He is just an ordinary logistics soldier, not the marshal's adjutant or assistant!

  Adjutant Milie stood at the starship transfer station of the base and waited eagerly. Instead of waiting for the victorious marshal, he only waited for a nervous logistics soldier.

  "You said he went back directly?" Milie felt incredible. He had been in the same team as the marshal since he joined the army. The marshal had always followed the rules, but this time he actually didn't follow the routine.

  Amoin hesitated, "...yes, that...marshal..."

  "Okay, okay, I'll ask myself." Milie put on his hat and strode out of the transfer station.

  Jiang Bozhou led Xie Heng towards the private aircraft from the long-unused dedicated passage, but was blocked by Mi Lie.

  "Marshal Jiang, won't you introduce him to me?" Milie looked at Xie Heng up and down, his eyes full of teasing.

  Jiang Bozhou hid Xie Heng behind his back and said coldly, "Mi Lie, don't meddle in other people's business."

  "How can the marshal's affairs be noisy?" Milie answered calmly with a decent smile on his face.

  Jiang Bozhou said expressionlessly, "He is my lover." Xie Heng was still blocked by Jiang Bozhou, and even Mi Lie's face could not be seen clearly.

  "When did the marshal get married? Why didn't you invite me, an old comrade, to the wedding?" Milie joked like an old friend he hadn't seen for a long time. But Milie was Jiang Bozhou's adjutant, so it was a bit inappropriate to say this.

  "You just need to do your job well." Jiang Bozhou spoke like an emotionless robot to everyone except Xie Heng, only talking about business matters and not feelings.

  "Okay, Marshal, I wish you a happy wedding." Miley said.

  Jiang Bozhou's face improved a little. He nodded and led Xie Heng onto the aircraft.

  Milie stood there, watching the aircraft take off slowly, then suddenly accelerate and disappear from sight, and then relaxed his tense muscles.

  The space inside the aircraft is quite spacious, and blue streamers are flying on the screen. After Jiang Bozhou sets the destination, he turns on the autopilot mode.

  Xie Heng sat next to Jiang Bozhou and glanced out the window. The unfamiliar technological building was surrounded by busy traffic. Aircraft and small cars of different sizes and models shuttled in an orderly manner, just like a science fiction movie shot in the modern world. Xie Heng Heng suddenly had the reality of entering a new world. He came to these small worlds because of Jiang Bozhou, and these small worlds became colorful in his eyes because of the existence of his family Zhouzhou.