7.4

After Xie Heng woke up from his nap, he saw his boat working diligently. A word appeared in Xie Heng's mind for no reason - social animals. This word was a bit far away from Xie Heng, but it did not prevent Xie Heng from still remembering it. Meaning, so I couldn't help laughing.

  Jiang Bozhou immediately discovered that Xie Heng had woken up based on the changes in his breathing when he opened his eyes. He did not say anything but paid close attention to Xie Heng's movements. When he heard Xie Heng laugh, he did not hide his curiosity, "Your Majesty Why are you laughing?"

  "I just thought of a word." Xie Heng thought of teasing Jiang Bozhou.

  "Huh?" Jiang Bozhou took up his pen and wrote down his approval on the memorial, and he was attentive enough to signal Xie Heng to continue.

  Xie Heng said, "Social animal."

  Jiang Bozhou was puzzled, "What do you mean?"

  "Guess what?" Xie Heng pretended.

  Jiang Bozhou didn't give face, "I won't guess." But he raised his head from the memorial and looked at Xie Heng, his eyes full of expectation.

  Xie Heng knew what he was expecting, and was happy to meet his expectations, "The society is the society, and the animals are the six animals."

  "Your Majesty is really narrow-minded." Jiang Bozhou had already accepted the reality that his Majesty was very different from what he had found. He added: "The country and the mountains are the country, and the six animals are the sacrifices. There is some truth in your majesty's comparison of the ministers to the animals."

  Seeing Jiang Bozhou's serious look, Xie Heng couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, but he still explained: "This is just a self-deprecation of a person who has worked hard to manage his life. Zhouzhou shouldn't take it seriously."

  "Are you mocking yourself? I think this word is quite subtle, but I only manage the livelihood of everyone in the world." Jiang Bozhou commented.

  At this time, Xie Heng had already dressed up and walked to Jiang Bozhou. He consciously found a seat to sit down and took over the grinding work for Jiang Bozhou. "Then everyone in the world has to thank Zhouzhou for his hard work."

  Jiang Bozhou only replied with two words, "It's worth it."

  The afternoon passed quickly. Jiang Bozhou was urged by Xie Heng to have dinner, and then returned to the dormitory to review the memorial under the oil lamp. Xie Heng was heartbroken, "Let's rest."

  "Your Majesty, go to sleep when you are tired. I have to finish these urgent matters, otherwise it will be bad if I delay things." Jiang Bozhou disagreed and went to rest.

Xie Heng was a little angry, "Are the draft matters more important than these?"

  "That was an accident." Jiang Bozhou retorted. He didn't know that the Prime Minister would put that as the most important part. It was simply stupid. Jiang Bozhou was openly expressing his anger. The presentation and position of the memorial were all done by people below to speculate on the regent's original thoughts. But who would have thought that the regent's thoughts would change so quickly?

  Xie Heng didn't speak anymore. He took a writing brush from the pen holder and sat down next to Jiang Bozhou. He picked up a memorial and started reviewing it. Xie Heng is very fast and his efficiency is almost three times that of Jiang Bozhou.

His experience and experiences from several worlds were stored there, and he had stayed with the emperor, plus he had been in a high position for a long time. For some issues that Jiang Bozhou had to think about for a while, Xie Heng could almost solve them with a stroke of his pen. It's just that Xie Heng doesn't know the court very well. When it comes to memorials about the appointment and removal of officials or impeachment and awards, Xie Heng will put them in Jiang Bozhou's hands.