1.10

Xie Heng felt that he was almost rested, so he carried Jiang Bozhou back to the room where he woke up.

  He placed Jiang Bozhou securely in the wheelchair, and finally found the kitchen with Jiang Bozhou's help.

  Xie Heng never expected that the kitchen was actually on the second floor. No wonder he couldn't find it. He walked around for a long time and didn't even see the elevator.

  "Zhouzhou." Xie Heng called softly.

  "Huh?" Jiang Bozhou was at the stage of feeling guilty when he was found guilty of doing bad things. He was suddenly called and was slightly flustered.

  "You are really -" Xie Heng looked at the dazzling array of dishes in the refrigerator and felt warm in his heart. His Zhou Zhou was really a clever little guy.

  Xie Heng protracted his voice, but he was still unable to come to a conclusion. Jiang Bozhou was a little uneasy and looked at Xie Heng's back intently, waiting for his evaluation.

  "It's so cute." Xie Heng turned his head and finished the rest of his words. Jiang Bozhou didn't expect that Xie Heng would suddenly turn around and plunge into Xie Heng's bottomless but loving eyes without warning.

  When Xie Heng saw his lover staying there, he couldn't help teasing him. He stared into his lover's eyes, took a few steps forward to Jiang Bozhou, and exchanged an orange-flavored kiss with him, until Jiang Bozhou's face flushed.

  Xie Heng wickedly licked the tears that overflowed from the corners of Zhouzhou's eyes due to stimulation. Jiang Bozhou's body trembled uncontrollably, and his voice was filled with tears, "Don't be like this."

  "It's all up to Zhouzhou." Obviously Zhouzhou is so easily shy, and the person who was so active in bed yesterday must not be him. Xie Heng returned to the refrigerator with satisfaction, picked out some vegetables and took them out.

  "Is nutritious porridge okay?" Xie Heng asked habitually.

  "As long as it's made by A-Heng, it's the best." Jiang Bozhou blurted out while staring at Xie Heng's busy back.

  "Eh? Did Zhouzhou go to further study? Why did he become so sweet?" Xie Heng didn't stop what he was doing and flirted with her. In the past, Zhouzhou always said it was okay, but today it just expressed it in another way, which added a lot of meaning.

  "No further studies." Jiang Bozhou's ears turned red. Although he had read The Art of Language and Love Words Collection, this was his sincerity.

  "Oh~ it turns out that Zhouzhou is very sweet." Xie Heng did not refute and came to his own conclusion.

  After Jiang Bozhou heard this, he suddenly turned red from his neck to his head, and his head felt like hot water was boiling, gurgling and steaming.

  Xie Heng didn't say any more, and speeded up his work. He simply processed several vegetables and made vegetable nutritious porridge.

  "Do you like sweets?" After hesitating for a long time, Jiang Bozhou asked timidly. If Ah Heng likes sweet things, then he can learn it, as long as Ah Heng stays by his side obediently.

  "I only like Zhouzhou. I like what Zhouzhou looks like. It's not because I like Zhouzhou acting like this, but because I like Zhouzhou." Xie Heng said this When he spoke, he spoke slowly and seriously, with a hint of nostalgia in his gentle voice.

  Jiang Bozhou smiled lightly and confided in a restrained and serious voice, "What if I want to hide you in a place where others can't see you?"

  Xie Heng put down the porridge, kissed his lover gently, and told his promise, "Okay, after all, I am here for you."