2.8

"Immortal Lord, you must keep your word." Jiang Bozhou tsked lightly, stretched out his hand to grab Xie Heng's lips, and seemed to be pushing the envelope.

  He raised his eyebrows slightly. It turned out that the Immortal Lord liked this, and he could do it more times in the future.

  "Uh!" Xie Heng's mouth was pinched, and he breathed out a small sound with difficulty.

  "If the Immortal Lord doesn't say anything, I'll take it as your promise." Jiang Bozhou smiled happily. He likes the Immortal Lord to break the peace for him, and is only willing to break the peace for him.

  "Don't worry, I will promise you." Xie Heng broke away from the mortal thread and grabbed Jiang Bozhou's hand.

  Jiang Bozhou's smile suddenly froze on his face, and there was uneasiness in his eyes. The last time he was unconscious, he could still lie to himself because he remembered it wrongly. This time he could be sure that the Immortal Lord did not use spiritual power.

  "Don't you want to explain it?" Jiang Bozhou's mouth was still smiling, but there was a trace of sadness. He didn't know what this was, was it love or possessiveness?

  Xie Heng paused and looked at his lover in confusion, "Explain what?"

  "What do you think?" Jiang Bozhou held the Hongchen silk in his hand and looked into Xie Heng's eyes.

  "Are you talking about this?" Xie Heng waved his hand, and the door frame of the palace creaked. "This is the power of the soul, another power system that is different from spiritual power."

  "What are you doing?!" Jiang Bozhou is not in the mood to "blame others" or "sad for the spring and autumn."

  ...

  Jiang Bozhou was still a little angry, "You don't know how to give in to me."

  "What did I ask you to do?" Xie Heng said with a smile, "Who asked you to knock me out?"

  "It's all your fault anyway." Jiang Bozhou lay lazily in Xie Heng's arms, not wanting to move. The Immortal Lord is so powerful that he doesn't even need spiritual power. If it weren't for Ah Heng's cooperation, would he have been able to do so smoothly?

  "That's great!" Jiang Bozhou suddenly became excited when he thought of this, "Immortal Lord." His eyes were shining.

  "Huh?" Xie Heng arranged the clothes for the two of them, took out the wooden comb, and motioned Jiang Bozhou to lean on his lap.

  Jiang Bozhou obeyed obediently and took out the fate deed from the storage ring.

  "Did you knock me out just to find this?" Xie Heng easily traced the source.

  "The immortal is well-informed, do you know what this is?" Jiang Bozhou did not answer, but asked another question.

  "Something like a marriage contract." Xie Heng dug through the world information that Tiandao had given him and found an item that met the conditions.

  Marriage contract, a heaven-level spiritual weapon from a long time ago, has no offensive power. Its only function is to mobilize the power of heaven and earth, so that the vows made by the two people who become Taoist couples will be supervised by heaven.

  But what Zhouzhou took out would probably not be that simple.

  "This is not a marriage contract." Jiang Bozhou also knew about the marriage contract. It was even stored in the palace in the abyss. "It's called a fate contract."