5.7

Jiang Bozhou's business talent is undoubtedly outstanding. Xie Heng has never doubted that his family Zhouzhou cannot reach the top position in the business field, not to mention that Xie's father has laid a very good foundation for him.

  Four years of college have passed by in a flash, and Xie Heng has become a rising star that every major in the field of medical research is competing for. Jiang Bozhou has also been officially recognized by higher-level management. This is reflected in the fact that invitations to some business gatherings will be sent directly to him. In hand, not with Father Xie.

  Although some of the rights have been transferred to Jiang Bozhou, Xie's father is still a busy man who does not show up all year round. At the banquet where they drank and drank, Xie's father had time to chat with Jiang Bozhou.

  "I heard that you have a boyfriend of four years." Father Xie was wearing a striped suit and was as serious as he was a few years ago.

  Jiang Bozhou looks very similar to Xie's father, but after all, he has less experience than Xie's father, and his every move can't hide his amorous feelings.

  "Yes, you may want to meet him." Jiang Bozhou also had no feelings for Xie's father and said business was business-like.

  "No need." Father Xie refused coldly.

  Jiang Bozhou was a little disappointed. He also wanted to see Father Xie's reaction when he saw his A-Heng.

  Father Xie looked at Jiang Bozhou and frowned, "You should know why your mother and I recognized you."

  Jiang Bozhou raised the wine glass in his hand to indicate to his father that he was listening.

  "I won't interfere in your love life, but you must leave a bloodline to the Xie family." Xie's father was terrifyingly calm. He was far more cold-blooded than he appeared. All he cared about was profit and blood.

  "That's impossible," Jiang Bozhou refused without even thinking, "You and your mother are still young, it's completely feasible to have another child."

  Father Xie stared at Jiang Bozhou coldly, and Jiang Bozhou looked at him without fear.

  "I think you need to calm down for a while after being the heir to the Xie family, and see if your little boyfriend will take the initiative to leave you because you are penniless."

  "He won't." Jiang Bozhou couldn't help but soften his eyebrows when he thought of Xie Heng.

  "Then I wish you a long way to go." Father Xie didn't think there was anything wrong with taking back the power given to Jiang Bozhou. It was wisdom to use various means to achieve the goal as long as it was not illegal.

  Xie's father believed that Jiang Bozhou's insistence on letting Xie Heng leave the Xie family despite his classmates' friendship was enough to show his indifference to feelings and his pursuit of power and wealth. So as long as everything from Jiang Bozhou is taken back, he will marry a wife and have children. Marrying a wife is not important. At the point where the Xie family has reached this point, marriage is no longer needed to consolidate power; the important thing is to leave a third-generation heir.

  "Then, thank you for your hospitality." Jiang Bozhou said with a smile, his demeanor undiminished.

 So Xie Heng got an aggrieved Jiang Bozhou that night.

  "What happened to Zhouzhou? Who bullied you?" Xie Heng just asked casually. He didn't believe that someone could bully his Zhouzhou.

  Jiang Bozhou lay on Xie Heng's shoulder, "Father kicked me out of the house."