Extra 3

The auctioned Alpha attack and the rich and entitled Omega accept it

Human science and technology has gradually developed into the interstellar era and is in line with the universe.

  A natural disaster in history caused human beings to evolve. Some humans developed glands. Those with strong bodies are called Alphas, and those with strong mental powers are called Omegas. Alphas have a susceptible period, and Omegas have an estrus period. Alpha can mark Omega, and Omega has a reproductive cavity in its body that can conceive and give birth to children.

  In the dark night, there are many figures, drinking and drinking. This is an interstellar auction house. As long as you can afford it, you can buy what you want. Whether it's jewelry or antiques, whether it's a pet or a slave.

  There are many intelligent beings in the universe, and apart from rare species such as mermaids, elves, and orcs, the most popular ones are undoubtedly humans. They may be beautiful, smart, or unruly, and there is always a characteristic about them that attracts other races in the universe.

  Human beings are very powerful as a group, but they are not always so united. When foreign enemies invade, they are united and invincible, but in peacetime, they will fight internally.

  There are two worlds of light and darkness above and below the ground in the Interstellar Auction House. The one currently being auctioned on the booth of the underground auction house is a human Alpha. He is very young and has just grown up. He is very outstanding and has received a notice from the Business School of the Human Federation University.

  If he had not come here, he would have entered university to study economics like an ordinary human being, and then grown into a business elite or an ordinary worker. Even if he fails completely, he is still a free man.

  Unfortunately, this handsome and outstanding Alpha has been labeled as a slave. He will gain a master tonight and will never be free again.

  The people at the auction obviously knew what the collision of colors meant. The fair-skinned Alpha in the cage was sitting on dyed black velvet, wearing only a semi-transparent gauze garment. Everyone could see his strong physique.

  The expression on Alpha's face was calm, without any sadness or pain of being sold into slavery. This kind of Alpha undoubtedly attracted the attention of customers even more. The price increase was louder and louder, and the atmosphere in the auction house was aroused. Everyone held their breath and stared at the sky-high price on the electronic screen, thinking about who would buy this high-quality Alpha.

  There is only one room on the third floor of the underground auction house, and it belongs to the owner of the underground auction house, a powerful Omega.

  In human society, because of Omega's excellent fertility, despite their strong mental power, they are often limited to some safe positions.

  But this Omega is different. He is the legendary person in power who walks between black and white. He owns the ownership of countless planetary minerals, and is also in charge of weapons research and development, technology manufacturing, medicine and other military and civilian livelihood and economic lifelines.

  Guests at the auction house discovered that the lights on the third floor were actually on. Then they were informed that this Alpha was drawn out of the auction range by the boss. To make up for their losses, the boss would give everyone a rare crystal stone.

  Wow! The atmosphere in the underground auction house became restless. Whether it was the gossip that Omega's boss was interested in Alpha or the rare crystal stone he was about to receive, it was shocking news.