2.5

Within the Wanren Sect, representatives from several sects gathered together to discuss the matter of slaying demons. After being treated by senior medical practitioner Du Qiusheng, Lou Ming had regained consciousness and was leaning weakly on the couch, listening to other people's discussions and expressing his own opinions from time to time.

  "Great Elder, it's not good!" A disciple rushed in in a panic, panting heavily, and did not bother to salute. "There is news from the Demon World that the Demon Lord will get married to the Immortal Lord in five days!"

  "What?!" Several representatives were shocked. Lou Ming was so angry that he coughed several times and then spit out a mouthful of blood. Lu Xiuheng, who was standing by his side, quickly supported him and handed him the handkerchief.

  Lou Ming patted Lu Xiuheng's hand and said comfortingly, "It's okay." He took the handkerchief and wiped the blood around his mouth. He clasped his fists at the other sects and said, "It seems that our plan has to be advanced. What's next?" The action depends on you."

  "Elder Lou, why should you be so polite? The demons are so rampant. It is our responsibility to eliminate demons and defend the Tao!" The speaker was Ouyang Feng, the head of the Liuyang Sect. In the world of cultivation that pursues the immortal style, this head insists on With a beard, he is also very unique.

  Su Ruo, the head of the Youxuan Sect on the other side, also said, "Brother Ouyang is right, we will do our best." The Youxuan Sect is the only sect among the five major sects that only recruits women, and has special skills. Because Su Ruo has ice spirit roots, her body is always exuding a cold temperature that even cultivators cannot ignore, so everyone else tries to keep some distance from her.

  "It's very true, Brother Lou, you can rest assured." This is Mu Yue, the leader of the Wenyuan Sect. He wears a blue shirt and a feather fan, and he is a scholar.

  "Amitabha, that's good, that's good." Seeing that everyone else had agreed to defeat the demon, Abbot Huijing held the Zen staff and sighed vaguely, "In this case, I, the Zen sect, must do my best."

 "Lou Ming thanks you all again! Please accept my bow!" Lou Ming said as he struggled to get down, and several heads next to him quickly stopped him. Ouyang Feng pushed him back to the couch, "Elder Lou, what are you doing? Is it possible that you still don't believe me?"

  "Of course I believe it, but my Wanren Sect has suffered heavy losses and I'm afraid I won't be able to deal with it." Lou Ming said and started coughing again.

  "It's okay. Brother Lou should know that if the soul of the sword is immortal, the Wanren Sect can survive forever." Mu Yue turned his gaze to Lu Xiuheng and felt a little emotional, "After not seeing each other for a few years, Xiuheng can already be called the Great Nascent Soul." Yes." You must know that these old guys are only in the late Nascent Soul stage.

  "Master Mu's compliment is just a coincidence." Lu Xiuheng smiled shyly and said modestly.

When Mu Yue heard this, he admired Lu Xiuheng even more. It was no wonder that Rou'er fell in love with such a person. In this case, he devoted all the power of the Wenyuan Sect to help this young man.

  If nothing goes wrong, Lu Xiuheng will take over as the head of the Wanren Sect. If Rou'er marries him, it can be said to be a perfect match, a match made in heaven. Now that the Wanren Sect's vitality is seriously injured, it is nothing. The Wanren Sect's thousands of years of foundation, the support of their Wenyuan Sect, and Lu Xiuheng's own strength, are you still afraid that the Wanren Sect will not be able to develop?

  This demon-killing operation will definitely be Lu Xiuheng's famous battle.

  Isn't this a coincidence? Su Wan'er's mother Su Ruo and Ouyang Yan's father Ouyang Feng also thought so.