1.11

"Really?" Jiang Bozhou's eyes were bright. He looked at Xie Heng as if he were looking at the whole world.

  "Of course", Xie Heng said without thinking, "We are one."

  Jiang Bozhou liked this sentence very much. He lowered his head and touched his hot cheeks. He thought how could Aheng be so flirtatious?

  The two of them stayed together for a moment before receiving the news of Yang Lian's arrival.

  "Let's go." Jiang Bozhou was still reluctant to leave here. After leaving, Aheng was no longer his alone.

  "If you like it, we can come again in the future." Xie Heng shook Jiang Bozhou's hand from behind.

  "Aheng", Jiang Bozhou was a little excited, "Is this what I thought it meant?"

  "Huh? What do you mean by Zhouzhou? Hiding me? That would be a real pleasure, I want to be Zhouzhou's only treasure."

  "Of course Ah Heng is the only treasure." Jiang Bozhou's heart was watered with love, and flowers were already in full bloom.

  "I know. In fact, Zhouzhou is also my treasure." Xie Heng touched the ring on his lover's hand and opened up a new topic. "I was in a hurry and didn't have time to design a pattern or engrave the ring. Zhouzhou Do you want it?"

  "I want it." Jiang Bozhou nodded. He likes rings with unique logos.

  "Okay, I have already drawn the design and will start carving it out when I get back - By the way, Zhouzhou, where is the door to go out?" Xie Heng walked around the hall for half a circle, but still couldn't find the door to go out. I can turn to Jiang Bozhou for help.

  Jiang Bozhou was stunned by this question, "Right in front."

  just in front? Xie Heng was also stunned. He thought Zhouzhou had hidden the door. It turned out that the house was too big, and Zhouzhou had to bear the blame for nothing. Fortunately, Zhouzhou didn't know what he thought, otherwise he would probably be angry.

  Secretary Yang had been waiting outside for a while, and the two of them arrived late. Yang Lian, who was sitting in the driver's seat, saw in the rearview mirror that Mr. Xie was pushing Mr. Jiang and felt his teeth ache.

  Mr. Jiang, who was usually able to do tricks with his wheelchair, behaved like a primary school student in front of Best Actor Xie. Yang Lian thought of his youngest son who was so angry that he would not pay for his life, so he corrected his conclusion and said that he was better behaved than a primary school student.

  However, didn't Mr. Jiang just give a short notice yesterday that the two of them were going on their honeymoon? So what's going on now? Yang Lian suddenly thought of that special contract. It couldn't be - stop, don't think about it. Yang Lian really couldn't imagine the serious and indifferent Mr. Jiang speaking the words of Mr. Ba with a cold face.

  Yang Lian got out of the car, opened the back seat door for the two of them, and secretly looked at the smooth muscle lines on Xie Heng's arms, completely forgetting the story of the domineering falling in love with me. Actor Xie really doesn't look like a chirping canary.

  Jiang Bozhou would never have imagined how imaginative his capable secretary was. He brought Xie Heng here with another team of people. Yang Lian didn't know the truth of the matter.

  After the two returned to their original house, they decided to have lunch first. Yang Lian originally thought he could have a meal, but was frightened out by Jiang Bozhou's look. He stood downstairs and patted his chest in shock. Mr. Jiang's look just now seemed like he wanted to kill someone.