4.8

When Bourne repatriated his followers and headed to Lela Forest alone, Xie Heng and Jiang Bozhou had already entered the outskirts of the forest and were preparing to go deeper.

  Xie Heng helped Jiang Bozhou walk on the narrow path. While pushing aside the branches blocking the way, he was also distractedly paying attention to the excrement of the animals under his feet.

  "Be careful." Xie Heng held Jiang Bozhou's arm and took him off the ground, avoiding a slightly deep pit. This hole should be a quick passage dug by animals such as gophers, but it is more than enough to trip an invisible adult, so Xie Heng paid special attention.

  Jiang Bozhou fell into Xie Heng's arms and suggested, "Your Majesty, why don't you take me in directly?" His face was gloomy, his lips were gray, and his words were full of annoyance, "I always hold you back. ."

  "How could Zhouzhou think like this? You will never be a burden to me." Xie Heng adjusted his posture so that Jiang Bozhou could lean on him more comfortably. "Zhouzhou is very powerful, but he can't see it with his eyes, and the road is too difficult to walk. "Xie Heng looked around, kissed Jiang Bozhou's eyes, and said comfortingly.

  Xie Heng felt that something was not right. Compared with the previous worlds, Zhou Zhou in this world seemed to be too weak, whether in terms of status, strength or personality. Xie Heng made up his mind to get the Dark Godhead quickly to make Zhouzhou stronger.

  Jiang Bozhou also wanted to be on par with the gods as soon as possible, but he couldn't bear the fact that the God of Light had no grudges against him. He was unwilling to take the risk of the gods changing their attitude after possessing the power of darkness, and because of what Xie Heng said, "Even if he becomes the Dark God, With the promise that it's okay with God, I finally made up my mind amid the anxiety.

  The aura of the gods lingered above his head, and Jiang Bozhou couldn't help but slow down his breathing.

  Judging from the relics, large animals passed by from time to time on this trail. It was actually quite spacious, but with the gods on the side, most of Jiang Bozhou's thoughts were on Xie Heng, and the other small part was thinking about his own thoughts and did not pay attention to his steps at all.

  "Thank you." Jiang Bozhou smiled, his white eyes full of moving brilliance, "Your Majesty, I swear to you, no matter what happens, I will never betray you - I will always be your most loyal believers."

  "Why are you so solemn? Zhouzhou, you know, I believe you." Xie Heng paused, narrowed his golden eyes slightly, and joked, "Others swear in the name of the God of Light, and Zhouzhou is indeed the same. Others are different."

  Jiang Bozhou's heart thumped in his throat, his spirit was so sharp. Jiang Bozhou reluctantly swallowed his saliva and explained tactfully, "This is because I want to be the most special to you, no matter what aspect, okay?" Finally, he added a special link that can make people relax their vigilance. A question with a pleading tone.

  "Of course, my most loyal believer." Xie Heng said with an obvious smile, but Jiang Bozhou breathed a sigh of relief.

  But don't underestimate the perception of a god, especially Xie Heng, who knows his lover best. Xie Heng rubbed Jiang Bozhou's head and said nothing. His lover is indeed not as innocent as he appears, just like Zhouzhou's hidden dark power, the bad side is just stuffed into a small unknown corner by his master.

  But Xie Heng didn't really care about Jiang Bozhou's concealment, so he just followed Jiang Bozhou's wishes and vaguely conveyed his little thoughts that he accidentally revealed.