2.6

"I'm not angry!" Jiang Bozhou was still angry, but he said harshly. He closed his eyes and waited for his Immortal Lord to coax him.

  Xie Heng thought Jiang Bozhou was cute like this and couldn't help but get closer.

  Jiang Bozhou waited for a long time but didn't get the soft words and gentle voice he wanted, so he reluctantly opened his eyes and glared fiercely. This glare didn't matter, Jiang Bozhou almost drowned in Xie Heng's eyes.

  There was nothing else but his reflection in the clear black pupils.

  It was as if he was Xie Heng's world.

  This knowledge made Jiang Bozhou excited, his breathing became rapid, and his face became slightly red.

  "Zhou Zhou." Xie Heng carried him back to the bed and placed him on the bed.

  "Immortal lord?" Jiang Bozhou looked at the one lying on the bed, and then at the one standing. He didn't know what he thought of, and his already attractive eyes lit up a little more.

  "What's wrong?" Xie Heng gathered his sleeves and prepared to return to his body.

  "Immortal Lord, do you think we are having an affair behind Ah Heng's back now?" Jiang Bozhou rolled his eyes and smiled maliciously.

  "Oh?" Xie Heng was always defeated by his lover's strange brain circuit, "So - I wonder if Zhouzhou likes Xianzun or A-Heng?" Xie Heng stood in front of Jiang Bozhou, bending down slightly, his face almost Stick it on Jiang Bozhou's face.

  "I..." The hot air sprayed when Xie Heng spoke hit Jiang Bozhou's face. He fell backward unconsciously, but the back of his head fell into Xie Heng's palm.

  "So who does Zhouzhou like?" Xie Heng's eyes flashed with interest and he asked persistently.

  Xie Heng's breathing was in his ears, and Jiang Bozhou's face was already extremely red.

  "Aren't you going to tell me?" Xie Heng gently rubbed Jiang Bozhou's earlobe, his voice soft, as if being wrapped by the spring breeze and sent to his ear.

  "I like them all." Jiang Bozhou glanced around, but no matter where he looked, what caught his eye was Xie Heng's enlarged handsome face.

  "What did Zhouzhou say? I didn't hear clearly."

  "I said - I like them all. Do you hear me clearly this time? My immortal, my Ah Heng, huh?" The end of Xie Heng's rogue behavior was that he was pressed on the bed by his lover, with three thousand black hair scattered like snow. His neck was pinched by the irritable Jiang Bozhou. Except for his face that remained unchanged despite being frightened, nothing had anything to do with the legendary Immortal Lord who was not stained by the mortal world.

  How dare Xie Heng speak? He didn't expect Zhouzhou in this world to be so flirtatious, and seemed to have no control over it, making people angry. However, Zhouzhou looks like this... just, quite cute.

  "Why don't you speak?" Jiang Bozhou slowed down his voice and rubbed the fair skin under his hands.

  Xie Heng's ears were slightly red and he didn't dare to look at Jiang Bozhou, but he said something that had nothing to do with shyness, "Listen clearly."

  Jiang Bozhou was choked by Xie Heng's speech. Is this Immortal Lord fake? How could it be like this, like this - the poor Demon Lord was short of words and couldn't think of any words to describe this shameless Immortal Lord.

  Jiang Bozhou sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing his sleeves in annoyance and looking at Xie Heng with small eyes from time to time.

This aggrieved little expression almost made Xie Heng laugh. Fortunately, Xie Heng always kept in mind his coldness - well, his face was paralyzed, and he could only endure it with his strong willpower.