8.4

"But you haven't tasted my blood yet." Jiang Bozhou rested on Xie Heng's legs and wrapped one hand around Xie Heng's neck. His lips were pressed against Xie Heng's earlobe, and his slender and white neck just stopped. In front of Xie Heng, "How do you know I'm sweet? Huh? Ah Heng, I was very careful not to get hurt when I was killing vampires."

  "That Zhouzhou is really awesome." Xie Heng praised.

  Jiang Bozhou's hand drawing circles on Xie Heng's back paused subtly. He was a little annoyed. Why couldn't this vampire miss the point? He is a vampire hunter! Does this vampire think he is no threat? The most important thing is that Xie Heng is not tempted by him at all, which makes him feel very frustrated.

  "Really?" Jiang Bozhou smiled.

  Xie Heng's voice was gentle and meaningful, "The most sincere." It's not like he couldn't smell the fragrance of his Zhouzhou blood, but he was not a real vampire. It was a piece of cake for him to restrain his body's instincts. Rather than the pleasure of sucking blood, he preferred to watch his darling try his best to seduce him.

  Furthermore, Xie Heng, who studied both Chinese and Western medicine, understands the importance of blood very well. Excessive blood loss can lead to death. In addition, in this unscientific world, some vampires suck human blood and then pretend to feed the sucked human some of their own blood. The sucked human will become the lowest vampire who cannot control his desire for blood. They are afraid of sunlight, silverware, garlic and other items, and the vampires disdain to associate with them. Humans often encounter them, so they are called vampires.

  Vampires are vampires who have failed to transform. A successful transformation is called first embrace. Through first embrace, humans can be transformed into normal vampires. "You haven't answered my question yet, Mr. Prince." Jiang Bozhou's voice was a little hoarse, and he thanked There is a sexy beauty in the ears.

  His Adam's apple moved, "Zhouzhou, you--" There was a wet feeling in his earlobe, itchy, it tickled him all the time, arousing the most primitive desire.

  Xie Heng had no self-control in front of Jiang Bozhou. His eyes darkened and he bit Jiang Bozhou's neck.

  Jiang Bozhou was stunned. This feeling was almost the same as he thought. It was numb, but not painful at all. It was so comfortable that it made people want to make a sound. He hugged Xie Heng's neck with both hands, hanging loosely on Xie Heng's body. His dark eyes were stained with mist, and his cheeks were stained with a thin red that was even more brilliant than the sunset.

  "I love you, Zhouzhou..." Xie Heng said vaguely, and he kissed her carefully, from the neck to the earlobe, from the earlobe to the forehead, and then from the forehead to the lips...

  Jiang Bozhou was kissed so hard that he leaned softly against Xie Heng, unable to exert any strength on his fingertips. It turned out that he had only heard that being sucked by a vampire would give people an ultimate pleasure. Just now he realized that kissing could be so addictive.

  Jiang Bozhou carefully recalled the interaction just now and found that the vampire did not bite his skin and suck his blood, which meant that Xie Heng suppressed the instinct of the vampire to love him. He smiled, recalling his mother's actions towards those strange men in his memory, and pushed Xie Heng down on the bed.

  "Zhou——" Xie Heng didn't expect his Zhouzhou to be so powerful. He originally wanted to let Zhouzhou adapt to life here. After all, their identities in this world are naturally opposite. Then Xie Heng thought that when their identities were in conflict in the past, it was mostly his family Zhouzhou's forced love for him. He suddenly realized that in this small world, his force value seemed to be much higher than that of his family's beloved, so that his family's Zhouzhou Zhou Xiang's condition of attacking him as soon as they met was not established.