3.1

The Imperial Physician's Attack × The Monarch's Suffering

  Yan Chao.

  It's spring again.

  Spring seems to have come extraordinarily late this year. The weather in March has already been full of fragrance and beauty in previous years. Even if it cannot be called colorful, it still looks like the grass is growing and the birds are flying, and everything is prosperous.

  But this spring, the ice in the river has just thawed, the willow trees have not yet sprouted a few buds, and the grass on the roadside is too timid to sprout.

  The people on the road were all in a hurry, and the expressions on their faces were as dim as the sky above their heads.

  Spring started late this year, and there was another night of hail yesterday, so there may not be much harvest in the fields. Several villages on the outskirts of Beijing were severely affected by the disaster. Dozens of houses collapsed. Most of the people buried inside could not be saved.

  Within the palace walls.

  Xie Heng held the heater and looked out the window melancholy. The hail on the ground had not completely melted yet, and the few grasses that had just sprouted in the flower bed were smashed and disappeared. The cold air that hits our faces makes people shiver in their bones. Calling it "spring cold" is far from enough to describe the low temperature of the air.

  This is the third year since he came to this world, but he still hasn't seen his Zhouzhou.

  Although Jiang Bozhou didn't kill anyone himself in the previous world, he still inevitably suffered a lot of murders because he commanded his subordinates to kill people. In order to prevent accidents, Xie Heng gave him all the merits he earned.

  Therefore, Xie Heng had a difficult start.

  Xie Heng also didn't expect that the heaven in this world would be so unfriendly to him. He just gave him a random body and threw it in the wilderness, with an aura of being sick and weak.

  He could feel that Jiang Bozhou was here in the capital, but in this world that neither had high-tech trains or high-speed rail nor supported magic such as teleportation, it would take more than a month to take a boat from where he woke up to the capital.

  It wasn't such a big deal in the first place, but due to the aura of being sick and weak, Xie Heng could only take good care of himself before leaving for Beijing.

  He has studied medicine, but his main research direction is in the field of Western medicine. Regulating the body is a relatively long-term process, and the effect of Western medicine is far less than that of traditional Chinese medicine.

  Xie Heng has not systematically studied Chinese medicine, but the world of geniuses is different from that of ordinary people. He has read many treatises on Chinese medicine in his spare time, and even some of his later research was related to Chinese medicine.

  However, Xie Heng is a giant in theory, but slightly lacking in practice. It can be said that the first patient he practiced on was himself. Taking medicine, acupuncture, and medicinal baths, it took almost a year and a half to condition the body to the point where it could travel long distances.

  In the past year and a half, Xie Heng did not do anything. He opened a medical clinic in a beautiful Jiangnan town and practiced his medical skills. After the reputation spread in several surrounding cities, some people even came here because of his reputation, and Xie Heng also accumulated a lot of wealth.