Chapter 9

I'm so sorry that its late. It's been busy, it was my sisters 18 birthday so these past few days have been family time. Thanks for holding up with the slow updates though...I really appreciate it xx

-------

'Ill do it?.

I'll fricking do it?!'

What was I thinking?

What have I done?.... I've got myself into the middle of one of the most richest men in Great Britain's lives. A well educated man who's father well...hates me!

"Great" he spoke blankly.

Wait...did he already know that I would eventually say yes?

Stepping away from him, I took two steps forward. I contemplated wether I should just run and leave him there. But 75% of me screamed 'no'. I turned around to face him, to find him calmly searching his pocket for his phone. I took this time to analyse him clearly. He looked very smart as usual, he wore a navy blue jumper with a light-nearly white -blue shirt underneath. He paired this with the classic beige trousers and some black desert boots. He didn't have anything else on him, no bag, no hats or jacket. And if I he not known that he was blind, I would never have assumed that he was. I would probably think that he had the most peculiar eyes that I'd seen, then I'd shrug and walk away, suspecting that he is probably and most Likely a man who loved himself too much. and judging by the way he dressed, I would most likely think that.

"Are you listening?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts.I continued to stay still, my mouth shut. I wondered how he could know that I was still there without...well...looking.

I tried to calm my breathing and stood frozen as a statue while he waited for my reply. A few seconds of him frowning at my...silence...I started to think that he didn't know after all. Then slowly and handsomely, his peach lips twitched. One corner raised up and suddenly, he was smiling.

'Wha-?' I mouthed then stop myself before I ended up talking.

He cleared his throat then looked around his left then right.I followed his gaze, there wasn't any people around us.

When he faced me again, I almost gasped at the suns reflective rays on his skin. I felt weird. Like I couldn't control my...attraction?..for him. Which I will make sure to never ever lead to anything. What am I thinking, I shouldn't be worried at all, I know well enough that I'm not up to his..standards...then again, the feeling is mutual.

i decided there and then, that since I was soon to be working for this man, my soon to be boss, I had to shove the feelings in a box and lock them with a key, and that key had to be thrown in a deep dark ocean. So that's what I did.

"You're more amusing than I thought" he said, his voice deep, with a hint of mockery.

I blinked... Surely he wasn't talking to me. He's talking to himself? I looked at his eyes which were focused on the floor, then in a blink of an eye, they were on me.

My eyes widened. What should I do?!. Without thought, I made feet tapping noises, forcing them to be faint then stomping hard to make them sound loud.

"Umm...S-sorry-i-had to go to the toilet" I frowned as I said it "have you got the phone?" I quickly changed the subject.

"toilet uh" he smirked with a wide smile. Is he mocking me?

"Y-yes...show me the phone?" I asked

"You just came from that way ?" He asked pointing behind me and ahead of himself. I nodded then nearly palm faced myself when I realised.

"Yes...why?" I asked

He chuckled as if I just said something hilarious "the toilet rooms are that way" he pointed behind himself.