Chapter 12

"Sherry" I mumbled I'm frustration "just let Harry in will you"

It's been two days since I've met mason,it's Wednesday today and I have already started packing for the trip...to be honest, I have absolutely no idea what the weather will be like in South Korea, so, I've just taken a little of everything.

"Fine. But you still have to introduce me to him" sherry whined

"Sherry...it's too early for arguments...plus" I stopped "just talk to him, he's lovely"

Sherry rolled her eyes and sighed before jumping off of my bed. After I broke the news to mum and Mr Roundy over dinner on Monday, mum and Mr Roundy decided that they should live here for the time that I'm gone...so sherry being her girly self, decided that she will situate herself in my room...it doesn't even look like my room anymore...it's so, colourful,the curtains and windows are pretty much open all the time and...it's surprisingly cleaner.

"Of course he's lovely" sherry game me googly eyes.  

Frowning at her gesture I smirked as I realise that she has a thing for him...teenagers these days can't stick to one male at a time.

"He's a little old for you isn't he?" I asked

Her eyes widened "what!" She laughed forcefully causing my smile to widen "I don't like him...gee do you think I like every 'lovely' looking boy-"

"Or man" I snickered.

"Yeah...right" she rolled we eyes "whatever"

I smiled in satisfaction...I blinked at her, she's standing at the door in her neat grey and black school uniform holding onto her Sherlock Holmes hardback...when she feels me watching her she looks up.

"What?" She asked as if she didn't know what I was about to ask."I said whatever"

I laughed "yeah I heard you"

"So..."

"Can you take your 'whatever' downstairs and open the door for Harry please?" I asked her...

She sighed,whining under her breath but still managed to go down. 

I turned back to my suitcase. I can't believe tomorrow is the day...I've made sure to bring extra underwear and bras, sanitary towels and so on.

I close my suitcase from the bed and drag it off the bed to the side of the room. 

Mum and Mr Roundy went out for breakfast. Sherry and I couldn't go since we had to be at school and work at a certain time. Looking at my wrist watch, I saw that I had less that an hour to get to work. Grabbing my bag and sherry's backpack I made my way down the stairs. Sherry sat at the dining table opposite Harry who was grinning as usual...sherry didn't look at all shy, she looked as relaxed as ever.

"Really?" Sherry smiled widely, mischief glinting in her eyes.

Harry nodded "yep...but don't tell her that I've told you" 

I raised a brow...who else could they be talking about apart from me.

"Too late" I spoke up as I walked in and handed sherry her bag...digging in my purse, I pulled out the ten pound that her dad gave me to either buy her lunch or give to her to buy lunch.

"Here... It's for lunch" I smiled at Harry who knew he was in trouble.

"I was just...telling sherry here about your first day..." Harry he smirked.

"I swear I should never trust you two with secrets" I sighed.

"What! It's absolutely hilarious!" Sherry cackled