Chapter 34

Mason gave me a hand out of the car and didn't let my hand go as he closes the door and turned around and placing my hand on his bicep and guided me towards the beautiful countryside hut towards the backyard where the guests wearing Korean hanboks and traditional wear wear heading towards. I felt out of place in my glamorous dress.

As we went over the the lily covered and decorated sitting area which stars towards the stream of what seemed to be a river. The sun beat down in us unlike how it had been in the entire week is set foot in Korea. The guests sat waiting and chatting to their familiar friends and family ready to celebrate their son, friend or ex lovers wedding. Mason guided me to the third row of seats where I could see some faces I knew and bad seen before at the ball.

One familiar face popped out to on the other side side of the seating area. I could see mr and Mrs (inset Korean name) with their daughter Eun sol. She was bouncing up and down whilst in our direction, telling her parents about us. I gave a smile and a wave which they returned.

They both looked elegant and classy as ever, and Eun sol just looked too sweet. I could see her whispering something in her motets ear and pointing at us.

"How did you manage to get in their good books?" Mason whispered next to me.

Eun sols mother shook her head and said something to her which make her huff and pout in her seat.

From what I was seeing, she had been denied the request for her to sit with me. I looked at the remaining seats and noticed the reversed names on the back of the seats. This was definitely a small and organised wedding.

Soon more people were pilling up out in the garden of the beautiful bungalow. The musicians began to set themselves up ready for the groom who soon appeared along with his groomsmen.

"Excuse me for a second" Mason jumped at his feet and slid out from his seat which was close to the edge of the row. He went up to Antonio who looked gorgeous in his wedding suit. He'd cut his hair and styles it in a quif but masculine rather than boyish. His eyes lit up when he saw Mason and they shared a man hug with loud greeting and congratulations. They seemed very much acquainted yet I remember Mason telling me that he didn't have a clue who Mason was.
So what exactly was going on?

I turned around and watches as the grooms men walked up in a row to the front of the small beautiful alter that had been specially places out doors with daisies decorator around the area. Antonio and his big stature stepped on the higher stage as the man of God went behind the alter placing his bible on the plinth. The grooms men which included Mason somehow each one by one shook Antonios hand and stood in a line behind him as we all waited for the bride.

Where is dalton? My mind flickered back to him.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on his number texting him where are you?

I tapped the toe of my heels before texting him again The wedding is about to start.

Remember our promise I remember the day we make a deal that if i came  he had to be here aswell.

I begin to get even more restless until I hear the wedding music. I stuff my phone in the small purse and breath out. I turn around to see the breathtaking bride in white and a very
stone faced looking Dalton holding her as support, ready to give her away...

I pat Eun sols back and rub it gently as she chokes in her fizzy drink.

"I told you to take it easy" I laughed softly finding irony in my own statement.
My eyes don't fail to wonder over to Mason and Dalton who'd just stepped away from our table and we're talking to people they knew, laughing and bringing up old memories. Part of me felt out of place, yet having Eun sol literally beg her parents to sit with me at our table.