Chapter 53

I imagine Elizabeth like the model philomela Kwao...She beautiful guys but you can have your own idea of her...

"Stop it!" I slapped my mothers hand away from my face when she tried e to add lipstick on my already made up face

"Stop it!" I slapped my mothers hand away from my face when she tried e to add lipstick on my already made up face. Not only had she chosen a very light orange toned color which I wasn't so sure about, she was basically just adding more and more layers.
I moved away from my room to my bathroom leaving her behind

"You should try a little on these occasions!" She called "to add on to your natural beauty of course"

I rolled my eyes at her statement

"My natural beauty is enough for him!" I called back and took the headwear off my head. The makeup wasn't bad. Ma did really well as much as I hated to admit it.

I slipped out of my red vest and slipped on my clothing for the day minus the heels because they were the last thing I was going to wear

My outfit was simple but I'd say it was date martial .

I walked down the stairs grabbing my jacket and purse before slipping on the heels

Sherry and Mr R had gone to the mosque, I was still amazed and how the girl chose to embrace both religions, even though they may sometimes contradict each other.

"Ma! Do you want me to order some food or are you going to cook?" I asked whilst peeking into the living room where she was not situated.

"I'll make some stew later, just go and have fun already" she only looked back at me once and then turned back to her television

I rolled my eyes mumbling I'm going I'm going

Every since I broke it down to my mother and soon to be step father so basically my parents, about what Dalton and i's situation was, she'd suddenly become more ambitious in actually seeing our relationship succeed.

Dalton spent the week with his parents after being discharged from the hospital. His Father hadn't really been there as he had a lot of work to do now that Dalton wasn't working, it seemed as though his dad had mixed feelings. He was both annoyed that Dalton was careless about his health which led him into hospital conditions but he also praise his son for the hard work that usually does at the company. When he told me that they'd had a heart to heart talk about how they felt I was happy for him.