Chapter 31

I laughed and threw my head back at the Jason's misfortunate experience that he'd decided to share. You see, I'd nearly tripped when walking next to him, he luckily was there for support, even though half my weight was him. This triggered his is own experience where he'd slipped and fallen on a runway like a sack of potatoes. The best part was that he was so scared of losing his job and so embarrassed that he decided to just lay there and pretend to half passes out. The entire event was out on hold because of his pretend and of course he was fired after the doctor opened and shined a light in his eyes confused as ever.

"Wow, you have had some interesting experiences haven't you" I chuckled as I made way for the sweet looking couple trying to get through the crowd the same way that Jason and I were

"Where are we going again?" I spoke a little louder in the bustle and footsteps of the Korean market.

"Somewhere special to me " he said without looking back causing me to smile.
I always enjoy being part of someone's passion and interests. Where they love the place, idea or subject so much that they are willing to talk about I and share what you want to know.

Jason was walking a little forward, with myself following behind. He turned back and flashed a smile before pulling me by the wrist. The young boy was definitely Independent. He was part of the crowd yet he seemed to be relaxed and content with the mass people breathing in his air and him breathing in there's. Of Course compared to myself and the way I was dodging people and trying to avoid tripping over my feet, Jason was free.

The time was three in the afternoon and I hadn't eaten. Jason picked me up and it had taken is quite a walk to get to the main market of the city which we spent making small talk and sharing our life experiences. He was ambitious about his modelling career and part of me wanted to help him. I mean I work in that Industry but as a mere assistant. It wasn't my area to scout and sponsor models. I told him this and to say he was slightly offended because he thought I was suggesting that his interest in me as a friend was because he wanted something from me, but I obviously assured him that that was not the case.

We were not heading deep into the market, passing through small shops and cafes, both modern and some that settled within traditional Korean buildings.

I was soon being pulled into a small Korean house, greeted but and older lady in hanbok the traditional Korean dresses. She was pretty, pale and fare with the leat makeup yet looked so make up.

"Jason!" The lady spoke as she hugged him, as she pulled away her attention turned to me and she smiled warmly "and who is this lovely lady?"

Her English was very good, that's one thing that I noticed.

"This is my friend " Jason spoke with a hand on my shoulder. "Elizabeth"

"Very nice to meet you." She spoke with a slight high voice with her slender hand grasping mine. "I am Kang-yol but you can call me by my English name Natalie"

"Likewise" I gave her a genuine smile, hoping that we could tell I was grateful for her warm welcome "and I don't mind, Kang-yol is fine if it's alright with you?"
She blinked in slight shock "Well, in that case Kang-Yol it is...Right this way" she chirped happily, linking her arm into mine and into Jason on the other side. I gave threw him a confused look and he smiled lopsidedly revealing the fact that he was actually very much younger than me.

We were shown to out little room with a wooden table with what I assumed was tea on it and colourful pillows on each side. Jason walked in first and sat cross legged on the pillow before letting me follow and sit. I'd always found sitting cross legged difficult. The pillow helped a little bit.