Chapter 24

"I know you can hear me!" The irritation in masons voice irritated me since it was the cause of my sleep being cut short.
I groaned and pushed myself angrily as the banging became louder. I wouldn't be surprised if the next door people filed a complaint. Then again masons impatience was just mason himself. One thing I realised about him is the need to rush everywhere and so things quickly, yet he has his moments where he'd be so laid back that it was annoying.

" I'm coming" I said more so to myself than the man behind the door. I took my time as I opened the door, jingling the locks loudly so that he knew I was opening the door. I felt groggy, crusty and dirty as heck from the sweating I experienced during the night. I opened the door and turned around knowing he'll let himself in before slipping away towards the bathroom.  I quickly brushed my teeth and sprayed water on my face before returning to the bedroom only to find mason on my bed, with breakfast, his laptop and a focused expression that I began to feel worried.

"How was yesterday" I asked making him look up " take good photos? "

He smiles briefly before looking back at his laptop as I went to grab my moisturiser for my face.

"Well...I would rather have spent the night with you" he shrugged, catching my hand and kissed the back of it before letting me go and turning back to his work.
His comment made me wrinkle my nose at his cheesiness. His touch was warm and felt trust worthy

" is this how you managed to get into the previous PA's pants?" I laughed at the memory of him stating that his last project in Ibiza didn't work out.
He looked up at me and snorted, his hair seemed longer and blonder, it fell in front of his face and over his eyes.

"you better believe it!" He seemed happy with this, and stared at me as I laughed " but I guess I don't have a chance this time, the PA has someone else in mind" he winked causing me to stop laughing.

I had forgotten masons Sherlock stunt where he figured out my feelings for mr bus ticket man. It annoyed me that me liking him showed so easily. And my boss was the only one who didn't notice.

I cleared my throat and sat on the bed "anyway...what brings you here so early?" I asked peeking to see what he was working on.
Wow, Korean women are very beautiful ..even the men look pretty.

"Well" he stopped scrolling and clicking on his photographs and looked at the tray of food. "I wanted to bring my baby some breakfast"

I looked rolled my eyes at his on going baby. Comments that nearly got me in trouble by my boss. I looked at him suspiciously  at him suspiciously and looked over his computer screen "at 6 in the morning" I stated

He smiled and raised his brows wriggling them up and down.  He ignored my comment, grabbed a fork and sticking it in what looked like a hash brown before bringing hit to my lips. I hesitated but bit into the crispy outer layer and the soft interior.

"Urghh this is so good" I groaned at the deliciousness.

Mason looked at me amused and cleared his throat before taking a bit himself
"you're right" he nodded in between chewing.  " so eat up, big day today, for all of us" he said handing me the fork before going back to his work.

After eating and watching mason work, we spoke a little when mason noticed Antonio's jacket sitting on the sofa in the room. I told him about the encounter and mason himself said he'd never heard of an Antonio and he was close to me bus ticket man. I told him about Jason and that mason should probably expect a call from him which he seemed chilled about. I told him about my boss and the way he acted yesterday and how I was concerned and guilty. Mason agreed that I should be concerned.