Chapter 56

"Have you played this game before?" I asked him, he was sitting on the sofa watching TV as though it was the most fascinating thing in the world. Dalton turned to look at me as I held the box in my hand.
He sat up leaning against the sofa and looked at me with curiosity. Mason had given Dalton a bunch of games saying it's great for couples and congratulation us on the break through. As childish as it may have seemed, mason definitely knew how to break the ice.

Dalton placed his own out as if to say I should hand it to him. I walked to where he was and put it in his hands before slipping on the spot next to him. He automatically placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his chest as we read the instructions.

"Twister" he read and I nodded

"Mason seems to think we're capable" I sighed "this requires flexibility and a calculative mind"

"There's only one way to find out" he grinned before standing to create a space in the living room. I pulled my jogging pants up and stood to help him set up.

We placed the coloured mat on the floor and the spinning board on the table.

"Do You want to go first?" I asked him. I was a little nervous to be honest. This can go one way or the other.

"Ladies first" he kissed my temple and held the board in his hands.

"Sexist as ever" I mocked him and he smirked . I rolled the board.

Left hand on red.

Simple enough,  I thought as I placed my hand down.

"Your turn" I looked up from my squatted position and he squatted down to put the board on the floor and then spun it.

"Right leg on red" he said and went to put his leg onto of my hand which i slapped away like it was a fly.

"You can't do that!" I snapped and he laughed and placed his leg on the red close to me.

"Push it closer to me" I couldn't reach the spinning board

"Demanding are we?" He gave me a glare and then his face suddenly softened which scared the heck out o me "what's the Magic wooor-"

"Please"

He laughed at my impatience and the way my accent may just have turned African all the sudden

"Shut up" I whined and spun the board "right leg on red"

"Ooh thats a stretch" Dalton mocked because it meant that I had to go through him somehow and get to the red on the other side.

I twisted my body under him and shuffled my body so that I moved to that side entirely . I smirked up at him and he shook his head before leaning down to spin.

"Right hand on blue"

"There's a blue one on the other side!" I whined as he chose to put it on the one closest to me which meant that we were now face to face.

"I like this blue better!"

I chocked out an annoyed laugh "what's the difference?!"

He smirked and I stared at him.

"Well?"

"It's more..." He started "Blue"

I groaned in frustration "you know what? Just give me the board"

Dalton chuckled and slid the board the best way he in his position