Chapter 10

Here I am Working my fingers off. Literally crippling my fingers to try and get this work done, and what is 'he' doing?...

Sleeping!

Its been a long day today, I haven't gone anywhere else aside from this floor, so I don't know anyone yet.I've been working on these stupid magazines, editing them because some uneducated writer can't even structure out a proper article. I am basically doing 'everything' for whoever this person is, i Mean, it is so clear that whoever it was had, had to do their work last minute because, clearly they didn't know what they were talking about.

I sighed. Maybe I'm being a little judgmental. But I can't Help it! I get cranky when I'm hungry, I haven't eaten anything since breakfast. But maybe it's a good thing. Maybe i could shed off a few pounds this way...

My stomach growled. I sighed Clicking the save button

then i took out my headphones before standing up from my seat. My knees burned, they felt tight from the lack of movement. My muscles ached and as I took a step forward, something in my neck pulled.

"Mmgh"I groaned at the unexpected pain. I shook it off and sighed when I felty body begin to respond. I walked out of my office into the corridor from earlier. I looked to my right and found myself facing 'his' door. I stood for another moment, just staring at the brown well carved door. I frowned at the thought of myself admiring a door. But it wasn't the door that I was curious about. It was what's inside that had me standing there and staring at the door.

I shook my head and decided that it was just the hunger that was leading me to hallucinate. I needed something to eat, and fast. As I turned to leave, I heard a voice murmuring in his office. He must have woken up, finally. Looking down at my watch, I noticed that it was already 5:40.

"Crap" I hissed before scurrying off to the kitchen. I quickly made his black coffee tapping my foot impatiently at the kettle, but to be honest, it was the fastest boiling kettle that I'd ever used. I looked in the cupboards and grabbed the sugar, remembering that he didn't want sugar, i got rid of the sugar.I picked up the steaming mug and went back to the corridor, heading straight towards his office. I slowly opened the door, expecting him to be at his desk.

"Your coffee Mr G-" I froze in between speaking. I watched as The young brunet climbed off mr bus ticket man, who's expression looked furious. I didn't know what to say, or where to look.

"Umm..I-I'm so-" I was stopped.

"WHO are you?" The beautiful brunet hissed harshly. Her face looked annoyed.

"I'm-"

"My assistant" mr bus ticket man spoke, he stood up from the sofa where he had been sat, then stood next to the lady, easily towering over her even with her heels. Her expression softened a little when he stood next to her, she grabbed onto his muscular arm and leaned into him. He tensed at this, cleared his throat then repeated what she said.

"She is my assistant" he spoke in a deep voice. But then he sighed with relief. Ha I just saved him from this lady? What was she doing to him when I walked in?

"Your assistant?!" the brunet screeched shockingly "but...how did SHE qualify for the job when I am better!"

Those words hurt. What made her think that I was inferior to her.

"Samantha" he snapped the same way that he did with Lina this morning. "Leave"

Samantha looked angry, she glared at me then huffed. Then she composed herself and grabbed her bag that was on the sofa.

"I'll call y-"

"Don't" mr bus ticket man stated as she walked over to him. But the girl just smiled and leaned over to kiss him on the lips. He turned away and her lips landed on his cheek.