Chapter 28

The dinner with Mr and Mrs ( insert Korean surname) was relatively relaxed. Their ten year old daughter
Eun sol was very fascinated by me and my hair must I add, which I found cute until she asked me to teach her "African" . So many thoughts went into my mind as to how I could reply to this by explaining that the continent had countries with tribes which all spoke different African languages. The ironic part was the fact that I was born and raised in London and had never has the chance to learn anything about my African side of the family. The adults laughed it off however and her father explained that I couldn't teach her African, but I could teach her a few English phrases. Eun sol seemed satisfied with just that and as soon as she finishes her meal, demanded that I would go up to her room with her and teach her a few English words.

"I know it sounds the same, but it's spelt and means different things" I has been talking to her about how I came by aeroplane to her country, which lead on to the word pain " plain and plane, this is how it's spelt" I explained whilst writing in her small cute book with her animal pen.

"But why?" She asked in her curiously cute voice "is not the same?"

I tried to explain why using English terms and linguistic technicalities taught in primary school. It has been over half an hour yet we hadn't gotten anywhere, I was staring to get frustrated, yet she only seemed curious and asked even more questions. This was when I stomach was getting worse, I felt nauseous as though I was going to throw up, by stomach was knotting and kneading painfully, and I knew what was coming.

I excused myself to use the bathroom and sat on the toilet to inspect myself, I peed and wiped myself only to find what I was slightly dreading but expecting.

"Why now" I groaned and threw the tissue Into the bowl, luckily the toilet was close to the cupboard which I grabbed the handle of and searched to see if there was any sanitary towels.
Of course there wasn't any. Why would she leave it here. I felt like asking Eun sol but the child was too innocent I didn't think she had even started her period yet. I would ask her mother but she seems so intimidation like a classy lady who just by looking at her you could tell, she never even spoke about these situations. I'd tried to make conversation with the pretty slim lady but she'd need slightly hostile towards me. Only talking when necessary, very straight faced and basically anti social in a nut shell. She was the opposite of her sweet husband who was bubbly and welcoming. Heck the man he'd spoken for the both of them.

I decided to settle for the latter and text my own boss. As I pulled out the phone from my blazer, the thought of telling him my womanly problems made me even more sickly, I couldn't possibly talk to him about these things, he relies on me to get to places yet i was hereabout to ask him these things.

The house seemed big yet there wasn't anyone  else in the house thy I could call. The mother made the food, so many dishes which seemed impossible for one person to handle.

I sat on the toilet thinking about how to address the issue, usually I could do with any sort of padding and I usually have some pads in my bag, but this dinner only required my note pad, I even brought a laptop but didn't think about the most important thing. I thought about calling mason and Asking him to sneak in but the entire idea seemed ridiculous. I thought about poisoning Eun sols mind and letting her know about the situation but the thought seemed horrible.

A knock followed by a small sweet voice brought me back to reality.

"Mis Lichald, are you ok?" Eun sol

Her accent made me smile yet I realised that she had managed to speak clear and grammatically correct English even thought the sentence was short. In return I tried to to reply back in her language, I remembered her telling me basic phrases and how I'm okay was...