chapter 18

"Elizabeth" the floating light called. for this whole time i had been following this light, i didnt even know if this was really me, all i could do is see through this person's eyes. i couldnt speak or smell anything but my sight was solely locked on this wierd light. untill now i have been curious, utill it called my name. which means this person is really me. but where am i?

"Elizabe-" the roboticly autotuned voice had suddenly changed to a more familiar tone. the feeling of drinfting from unconciousness to being awake overtook my body. As soon as i woke up i felt the weight of my body unlike in the dream. i groaned at this burdensome feeling, shifting my body, i felt an unfamiliar lump under the weight of my leg and half of my body, imoved my hand to push the pillow from underme only to come into contact with a texture that felt like skin, i lifted my hand and wacked down on it expecting it to plush down in my hand.

"Ow!" 

i quickly scrambled from my position and rolled over only to realise that my destination is the floor. instinctively Mason grabbed the sides of my jumper and held me in place, before turning me around to my normal position, facing him.

"Oh lord" i whispered to myself.

a smiling mason was looking back at me with a glowing face and messy bed hair. i shifted myself up following him as he sat up. silent, i sat there not knowing what to say. Mason yawned and stretched his muscles before moving to get off the bed. i grabbed hold of his arm pulling his down in the process.

i shifted leaning down to look at him as he strated up at me. 

"Mason! what happened?" i rushed my words in frustration. my heart was throbbing in anger and part of this because i felt guilty.

"you fell asleep" he shrugged then pushed himself off of the bed. he stood up and turned to me.

"dont worry, i'll sneak out" 

i rolled my eyes and fell on the bed "i told you not to fall asleep" i sobbed into my pillow

"i didnt! you fell asleep first, so i took the towels and was about to leave but i think Darlton went out so i decided to stay until he was gone" he fluffed his hair "i'm a quick sleeper, thats how i ended up being trapped under you thats why  i couldnt sneak out without you kno-"

"okay fine we get it!" i snapped

"we?" 

i blinked at the fact that he noticed this again.

"i...its a figuretive way of speaking..we-i...just go!" i snapped again and this time grabbed my pillow to throw at him. he chuckled and dodged it whilst heading to the door. 

"you hve twenty minutes, were going to a studio today so prepare for a long day" he smiled before opening the door and closing it behind him.

i released the breath that i was holding in all this time. I thought of nothing in my head, i didn't know how to feel or what to think about. slowly moving off the bed, i turned to make the bed, after finishing the bed i went over to the bathroom stripping out of my clothes in the process, i focused on nothing in particular whilst washing my body as usual. i walked into my room, my eyes caught sight of the snacks on the floor. I smiled at the idea of Mason coming here to chat yet we didnt get to because of the accident, i touched my fore head and did not feel a bump. i smiled at yesterdays events, and frowned at the thought that he had to endure my weight ontop of him. i slept ontop of Mason, i...

i squeazed my eyes and clentched my teeth at the thought... i was angry with myself.

i quickly got dressed into some loose brown chinos with cream flats and a loose white blouse flowing over my hips lightly. i packed my hair back into a tight bun. i wanted to look presentable next to Mr Bus ticket man. i wanted to please him by looking good next to him, although yesterday he didnt seem to care, he seemed angry that people were staring at me, he pretty much saved me, it made me feel as though there was something in him that was looking out for me, even though i like to feel that way, i want to prevent it, i will do this by being presentable in his presence.  i quickly finished up getting ready and rushed out of my room, whilst closing my door Mason was locking his too, he looked good and casual as usual with jeans and a leather jacket, i smiled and locked my door too, from the corner of my eye i could see him walk over to me.