Chapter 26

Croatoan

Beer and snacks abandoned in the passenger seat of the car, I straddled Dean's lap. I was restless. I had been for days at this point. I needed him. 

Pressing my hips into his, I trail my lips over his jaw. His hands brushed up my back, fingers tracing my spine. A shiver followed. 

I was still a little shaky from the vision I'd had moments ago. I wanted nothing more than to lose myself in something good, in Dean. 

I brought my lips back to his, slipping my hands under his shirt. 

I'd seen flashes of a guy tied up, begging for Dean not to kill him. Dean said that he had to. There was no choice. Then a gunshot in my own mind. After that it was over. 

I grabbed Dean's wrist, guiding it where I wanted him to touch me. His hand moved against me through the fabric on my jeans, making me moan. 

We both stilled when my phone beeped. I pulled back, grabbing my phone. Dean groaned. 

It was my mom. I had been trying to mend the gap between us. She was the only family I had left. 

Dean didn't think it was such a good idea, but he understood nonetheless and supported me. 

"I should call her." I whispered, wanting nothing more than to toss my phone out of the window and continue what Dean and I were doing. 

"If you say so." Dean replied.

I moved off of his lap, sliding out of the car as he grabbed the things we'd bought at the store. We headed for the motel room. 

I dialed her number as we stepped inside. 

I look over to see Sam sit up from the floor beside the bed. 

"Sam?" Dean asked. 

___

"There are only two towns in the U.S. named Rivergrove." Sam says, staring down at the GPS. He'd had the same vision I had, which meant we had to go check it out.

I brought up how if we didn't want Dean to shoot someone, maybe we should keep him far away from the place where he was supposedly shooting people. Also keep him distracted, which I have a wonderful plan for. 

My plan was rejected clearly.

"How come you're so sure it's the one in Oregon?" Dean asked. 

"There was a picture of Crater Lake." Sam replied. 

"Okay, what else?" Dean asked, eyes flickering to me as well. "You got anything, Si?"

"If you mean a creepy shadow lady or a man in a trench coat, no. They are not tagging along today. But same vision as Sam." I shrugged. Ever since telling Dean about all the weird stuff happening to me, I felt a thousand times lighter. 

And unlike what I worried about, Dean didn't flip out or want to kill me or think I'm evil. 

"I saw a dark room, some people, and a guy tied to a chair." Sam says. 

"And I ventilated him?" Dean asked.

"Yep." I say. 

"You thought there was something inside him." Sam added. 

"A demon? Was he possessed?" Dean questioned. 

"Didn't seem possessed." I shrugged. 

"I don't know." Sam says.

"Wait, why are you shooting a possessed person? That won't do anything." I pointed out. 

"Just checking things off the list, Sweetheart." Dean replied. "Well, all of your weirdo visions are tied to the yellow-eyed demon somehow. Was there any  black smoke? Did we try to exorcise him?"