Chapter 64

Okay, before we start, I want to say sorry. And I also cried writing this. So let's not get all up in arms and threaten to beat me up. I am also sad. Calm down. We need to chill. Okay? Thank you.

Also we have three more chapters left so calm down. Thank you.

All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1

Saige's pov

I let out a shaky breath, wrapping my arms tighter around myself as I felt a drop of blood slip down my back. Sam had loaned me his jacket since mine and my shirt was cut in half. 

I sat at the table that was in the middle of the room we were all in. 

Suddenly, the Yellow Eyed demon appeared before me. 

At this point, I wasn't fazed when no one else batted an eye. "I'm dreaming, aren't I?"

"Such a shame a pretty face like yours looks so sad." He told me. "Let's have a talk, shall we?"

"What is there to talk about?" I asked. "I saw what happens."

"No, you saw what could happen." He told me, sitting down. "You saw the worst case scenario. You and your Winchesters dead. I don't want that. I want Sam to win. You, on the other hand, you have to win. You will win."

"I was right? This is a competition?" 

"Ding-ding-ding. You always were so smart, weren't you?" Yellow Eyes smiled. "You and one of these lucky kids will make it out of here alive." He gestured to everyone else. 

"Sam said we were soldiers." I stated.

"Yeah, well, I don't need soldiers. I need soldier and the Sorceress. I need you to accept your fate. I need you to embrace all that history running through your veins." He told me. "I need you to realize the power you hold. I need you to--"

"Shadow Lady? She's the Sorceress? I was told by demons someone was coming to kill her." I said.

Yellow Eyes smiled. "Oh, no, no. I'm not killing her. I need her. I need you. You're both the Sorceress. You're both darkness incarnate. But there's more it you than that as well."

"She also said someone poisoned me, that I'll die." I mumbled.

"Hmm, well, you see, that was an accident." Yellow Eyes shrugged. "How was I to know that demon blood would poison you, but that's fine. It'll be out of your system soon. It should be anyway."

"Oh, well, good." I remarked. "You killed my family."

"Are you seriously still hung up on that?"

"Yeah, a little." I said. "What do you mean, demon blood poisoned me?"

"Well, you see, you were a tiny little baby. Six months old and I wanted to make my claim on you." He said. "So I snuck in and feed you a little bit of demon blood. Little did I know you'd been marked since before birth. I had no reason to do that. It worked against your system, poisoning you. But you'll be fine."

"Why did she do this to me?" I asked.

"What?" 

I shrugged off Sam's jacket, letting it fall down my arms and uncover half of my back. I still had a bra on but that was it. My left shoulder and arm was covered in a nasty looking bruise from when Sam hit me by accident. 

I reminded myself not to tell Dean about that.

It wasn't Sam's fault.

Plus, he had said sorry.