Chapter 29

A/N: Hi, everyone! How are you all doing? Just wanted to check in. I also wanted to ask how you like the story so far? 

I am so happy you're all here reading it and everything. It makes me so happy. I just want to thank you all again. 

Anyway, I also wanted to ask if any of you had any movie recommendations. I've been wanting to watch something really good lately and haven't thought of anything. Also I wanted to find some new music so any recommendations there would be nice. 

Speaking of, do you have a favorite song? If so, what is it? Mine changes a lot, lol. Currently it is Hands on the Wheel by Karely Scott Collins or California King by Tyra Maddison. 

Sorry for rambling, I just wanted to talk to you guys. I feel like it's been forever, you know. So I'll shut up now. 

Hunted

"Before dad died, he...he told me something." Dean stated. "Something about the both of you."

"What?" Sam asked. "Dean, what did he tell you?"

"You know, I'm starting to think we should go back to the Lindsay Lohan conversation." I laughed nervously.

Dean shifted uncomfortably. "He said that he...wanted me to watch out for you, take care of you." He tells Sam.

"He told you that a million times." Sam pointed out.

"This time was different." Dean says. "He said that I had to...save you both."

"Save us from what?" Sam asked.

"Nothing good." I mumbled.

"He just said that I had to save you. That nothing else mattered." Dean says. "And that if I couldn't, I'd--"

"You'd what, Dean?" Sam scoffed. 

"I'd have to kill you. Both of you." Dean finally met my eyes. 

"Wha--what?" I asked, voice shaking. 

Dean's voice shook too. "He said that I might have to kill you."

"Kill me?" Sam repeated. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know." 

"I mean, he must've had some kind of reason for saying that, right?" Sam asked, voice growing louder. "I mean, did he know the demon's plans for me? Am I supposed to go dark side?"

I shut my eyes tightly, the words echoing off the walls of my mind. 

"What else did he say, Dean?" Sam asked.

"Nothing, I swear." Dean tells us.

"How could you not have told me?" 

"Because it was dad and he begged me not to." 

"Who cares?" Sam yelled. "Take come responsibility for yourself, Dean. You had no right to keep this from me."

"You think I wanted this? Huh?" Dean asked. "I wish to God he'd never opened his mouth. I wouldn't have to walk around with this screaming in my head all day! I wouldn't have to look Saige in the eye every time she tells me she loves me and wonder if I have to kill her!"

"Stop it!" I yelled, and as I did darkness pooled from my fingertips, dripping to the ground. 

"We just gotta figure out what's going on, what the hell all this means." Sam says, voice calmer than before. 

"We do?" Dean asked. "I've been thinking about this. I think we should just lay low. You know? At least for a while. Be safer. And that way I can make sure--"