Chapter 62

All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1

Dean's POV

"Don't forget the extra onions this time, huh?" I told Si and Sam as I pulled money from my wallet. 

Si snatched the money from my hand. "Millie said you're like my sugar daddy and now I can't unhear it so you must suffer too."

"I did say that." Millie laughed a little as she sat in the backseat with Sam. 

I sighed. "Well, come here, my hitchhiking sugar baby." 

"Don't say that. It's gross." She muttered as I kissed her. 

"Dude, we're the ones who are gonna have to ride in the car with your extra onions." Sam complained. 

I pulled away from her, smiling a little. "Hey, see if they got any pie." 

"Don't throw my dog out of the car, deal?" 

"Deal." I pressed my lips to hers once again. 

She pushed open the car door, stepping out into the light rain.

"Bring me some pie!" I called out as she and Sam walked toward the diner. "I love me some pie." I mumbled as I turned up the radio. 

"So how much sex did it take for her to convince you of the adorable puppy?" Millie asked as Lady chewed on a toy Saige had bought for her.

"She bought it without me knowing." I stated. 

"That works too, I guess." She shrugged. "So are you besties yet or what?"

"No. We tolerate one another for Si's sake." I glanced down at the dog beside me. She looked up at me, head tilted. "She steals my food....And my girlfriend."

Suddenly the radio began to cut in and out. I glanced down, tapping my fingers against it as static hissed. I looked up and around the car. My eyes landed on the small diner. It seemed empty now. 

Before I'd seen people through the windows. 

I push open the car door and step out into the night. I quickly make my way toward the building. I pulled open the door, walking in. 

A man sat in a booth, blood pouring from hi neck and all over the table and floor. 

I pulled the gun from the waistband of my jeans.

"Sam? Saige?" I called out. 

I slowly made my way around the counter to find two more dead bodies with their throats slit and blood everywhere. I push open the back door, looking out to the field where rain was pouring now. "Sam? Saige?"

As I let the door shut, my hand brushed against some powder.

"Sulfur." I muttered. 

I walked back outside, yelling for them both. 

___

Saige's pov

I woke with a pounding headache. I sit up, looking around. I lay on the porch of an old building. There was a main road between the buildings and empty animal pens. This place kind of reminded me of one of those old western towns. 

I pushed myself to my feet, ignoring the ache in my back and head.  

Most of the road and area around the buildings were muddy from the rain. I leaned down to lace my boots before stepping off the porch.

"Hello?" I called out. "Anyone here?"

I reach into the back pocket of my jeans, pulling out my phone. I held it up.