Chapter 38

Houses of the Holy

Music played softly through the radio as I straddled Dean's hip, his chest to mine as I leaned over him. I smacked his hand as it drifted toward the nightstand where the 'Magic Fingers' box was. "Stop it." I mumbled between kisses. "I don't like that thing." 

"Come on." Dean complains. "Please."

I sat up, crossing my arms over my bare chest. "No." 

Dean stared up at me for a moment, smiling.

"Wipe that stupid look off of your face before I put my clothes back on." I tell him. 

"Or, hear me out, you could take more off." He chuckled. 

I shot him a look before grabbing his wrist and checking his watch. "Sam might be back soon." 

He was talking to the lady who had killed someone because God told her to. He was the only one who was able to go out much anymore since the cops wanted Dean and me. So he went to the mental hospital. 

Dean glanced at his watch before grabbing my hips and flipping me onto my back. "No, I think we've got time." He then reaches over, slipping a quarter into the slot of the box on the nightstand. 

The small bed began to vibrate and shake beneath me. 

I smacked his shoulder. "You annoy me." 

"I know I do." Dean dipped his head to trail his lips down my neck and chest. 

I smiled a little. "At least you're self-aware." 

"Oh, come on." Sam's voice made me jump. 

I looked over wide eyed to see him across the room, shutting the door. 

I quickly grabbed the pillow from behind my head, placing over my chest. "Hey, Sam." I laughed awkwardly.

"Go away." Dean called out. 

"Will do." I heard the door open and shut. 

"Now let's get rid of this, shall we?" Dean pulled the pillow from my arms and tossed it to the foot of the bed. "I think this can go too." He slid my underwear down my legs. 

I rolled my eyes before letting them flutter shut as I sank into the vibrating mattress. "You know, I think I changed my mind. I kind of like this."

"I knew you would come around." Dean chuckled, lips brushing the inside of my thigh. 

"Oh, shut up." I slapped his shoulder as he trailed his lips back up my stomach. I felt his hand between my legs, stroking me, fingers brushing in light circles over my clit. I moaned, twinning my fingers into his hair as I arched my back. 

I shut my eyes tightly as he slid his fingers inside of me. His lips were on my neck then, moving to the spot just under my ear. "Dean..." I moaned. 

"Look at me, beautiful." He whispered, cupping my jaw. 

I opened my eyes, gazing into his as he expertly moved his fingers. He leaned down, pressing a kiss to my lips. I pulled back slightly, grabbing his shoulder and pushing him onto his back. His hands moved to my hips as I straddled his. I lean forward, kissing down his neck and chest while pressing my hips into his as I rested my hands on his chest. 

I pulled back, reaching down to guide him into me, moaning as I do so. His eyes shut as a soft moan fell past his lips. His grip tightened on my hips as I began moving. I smiled a little at how he looked beneath me. Eyes shut, lips parts as sounds of pleasure slipped past along with soft praises as he guided my movement occasionally.