Chapter 19

Craftycorn must've fallen asleep because she heard voices in the darkness. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw Dogday above her talking towards what she could only assume to be her other friends. "It's paint guys, relax" Dogday kept trying to get everyone to calm down. Craftycorn squeaked being so close to Dogday, who in turn looked down at her, concern showing on his features. "Crafty, you with us?" she hears him ask, but it takes a moment for her to realize she needs to respond, so she responds with "uhh... what are you guys doing here?" Dogday looked at Bubba Bubbaphant who steadily came over, and looked at the ground embarrassingly. "Sorry Crafty... it's my fault they're all here, I was walking around the school, looked towards your house, and I saw red paint hit the window... but it wasn't red paint in my mind, I screamed and I got the others involved, I'm sorry.." Crafty was touched that Bubba cared so much about her. She smiled towards Bubba, but she pushed off Dogday. "I'm fine" she looked at Dogday on the floor "sorry!" she held out her hoof and helped Dogday up. 'Now is my chance' she thought "Hey Dogday would you come with me into the kitchen for a bit, I'm okay everyone you all can leave, I just-" she was cut off "we aren't going anywhere, especially if it means leaving Dogday here with you" said Catnap glaring at the unicorn. The unicorn sighed "fine... guess you all can stay.. I'll make drinks for everyone" she smiled and walked into the kitchen. She hid the chocolate, and got out everyone's signature cups she kept as she made them herself, and loves all her friends enough to make them custom cups for her house guests. She came back and smiled "it'll be a minute the tea leaves need to set for a bit and mix" everyone nodded in understanding. She went back into the kitchen where everyone's drinks were done... all except Dogday's. She added a small amount of chocolate to his, just to.. make him sick.

"Drinks are done!" She announced with a smile as she carried the tray in, everyone grabbed their respective cups. "This is delicious Crafty!" commented Bubba making Crafty blush. "Thanks I made them new I've been experimenting with new drinks, let me know what you guys all think of them" she smiled as she watched Dogday drinking his and wince a bit at the end. When the drinks were gone she giggles and asks everyone how they were to which everyone responded with amazing or awesome, made her feel happy they enjoyed them, but Dogday wasn't looking to good. "How did you like your drink Dogday?" She asked sweetly as the dog looked at her with a shaky smile and a thumbs up. Dogday didn't want to be rude and throw up at Crafty's house so we patiently waited until it was time to leave. Dogday felt so sick from that drink, but he didn't have the heart to admit it, and hurt her feelings. Catnap seemed to notice something was wrong with him, and went to sit with him on the couch. As he was close to Dogday he heard small whines and whimpered from him, those made him worried a bit. "You okay?" He whispered to Dogday as the dog looked at him with tears in his eyes. "I want to go home please.." he pleaded, as Catnap wasting no time helped Dogday onto his back and giving him a piggyback ride back to Dogday's dog house. Everyone said their goodbyes to Crafty as they all left not long after Catnap and Dogday. Craftycorn smiled "it's no problem everyone, just sad Dogday didn't like my drink" she acted hurt as Bubba and Bobby Bearhug both gave her a hug and reassured her that Dogday loved the drink, maybe he just didn't feel good due to stress or something else is what Bubba thought. Crafty smiles at them both and sent them on their ways home, but her smile dropped as she closed her door. "This is make sure Dogday will be mine, he'll be too sick to go to school with the kids, and someone would have to watch him.. Catnap will NOT get this opportunity" she was determined.