Chapter 146

As Frowny walked through the school trying to find the classroom they were supposed to join they noticed they were alone in a class without any of the Smiling Critters. "Great.. so as the others get to have each other in classes together, I'm alone teaching" he growled out as he looked in each classroom Dogday was seen laughing and dancing in his front of the classroom as the students were all sitting at their desks laughing, clapping, and singing along. Another room he passed Picky Piggy was helping her class with measuring spoons as they were baking some kind of pastry. Frowny sighed as he kept looking for his own class, when he found it though he felt annoyed. "Why do I get the class I was bad at as a kid?!" he accidentally yells in the hallway making the class look towards the door as Miss Delight's sister gestures for Frowny fox to come in. Frowny Fox walked into the classroom as usual with a frown, the kids saw him and their smiles slowly fell. "Umm.. hey everyone I'm Fr-" as Frowny Fox was about to explain his story and introduce himself the students all yelled out "Frowny Fox!" making the fox confused. "They know me?" he asks Miss Delight's sister. "Of course, just before recess we had watched a newly released video of The Smiling Critters with you in it, would you like to watch it with us?" she asks as Frowny looks around and nods curious about the new show that came out while he was gone. 'CEO works fast... had this all planned out beforehand' he thought as the tv was wheeled into the classroom.

Frowny felt a bit angry at The Smiling Critters at the end of the show 'they call me a freak because I don't smile like them?!' he thinks as his ears are pinned back against his head and his eyes narrow. "Wasn't that a great one?" asked Miss Delight's sister. "It was... great" said Frowny as he felt upset the rest of the day.