Chapter 200

Frowny Fox was sewing Dogday back up when Huggy Wuggy burst in. "STOP!" he commanded the fox, but the fox glares at him. "Wait... you're not hurting him?" he asked confused as Frowny continued his work without a word. "Where's Killy Willy?" he asks after awhile and Huggy looks away. "We threw him below.." as Huggy said that Frowny stopped for a split second before continuing. "I see... will he stay down there?" he asks, but Huggy shrugs "Boxy Boo went down with him to make sure he didn't try to escape, so.." Huggy sighs as Frowny just works in peace and quiet. "It's done" he said after a while "he's going to be asleep for a while" Frowny said as he gets up and starts to walk towards Huggy. "You think you could pick him up, and bring him to his dog house in the Playcare? he asks as Huggy nods and gently picking up Dogday as he carries him to the others. Everyone gathered around Huggy to see if Dogday was okay, but he ignored them all as he walked to the Playcare. Catnap follows in silence as everyone else is quietly watching them leave. "Everyone go to your places now, Smiling Critters we are going home..." he said in a low tone that everyone heard and understood. Everyone started to walk out and get to their places, Dogday was set in his bed as Huggy waved goodbye to the Smiling Critters and Catnap glared daggers at Frowny Fox. "Frowny... you worked with the CEO... you got Dogday hurt, you got Sunshine hurt, and we don't even know where Jax went" he kept addressing everything that happened as Frowny looked ready to cry. "I know, and I'm so sorry! Thanks to me Dogday lost both Sunshine and Jax, thanks to me Dogday got hurt yet again!" he fell on his knees and cried as the other Smiling Critters just watched, none daring to comfort him. "Stay away from the Playcare Frowny... you're banned" Catnap said turning away and going into Dogday's house slamming the door closed as every other critter turned away from Frowny leaving him alone in front of Dogday's house crying on his hands and knees.

(Don't worry this is not the end, just because I have 200 chapters doesn't mean the story it over, tomorrow I will be making a continuation of this story! Stay tuned for it very soon! 💛💛💛)